is one of the largest car rental, car sharing, motorcycle rental, truck rental and carpooling services in the nation. With over 7,000 Enterprise car rental locations at airports and neighborhood locations throughout the world, they make it easy to find cheap, affordable rentals with free pick-up. Save even more money by using today's Enterprise coupons, promo codes and sales to save up to 20% off or more.
What are the best Enterprise coupons and deals?
While Enterprise coupon codes are not always available, they often have savings that are applied automatically. For instance, they often have weekend deals with car rentals starting at just $9.99 per day. you can set custom rate plans. If you rent for a month or longer, you'll get extra discounts of 10% off or more on all cars, trucks and vans with their Month-Or-More Rental Plan
Trying to rent a car across the world? Enterprise offers cars, trucks, SUV's, vans and more in Canada, UK, Europe and more, often with a 10% off Enterprise coupon code that works on top of all car rentals and rideshares. They'll even pick you up and take you to your car for free - no extra coupons needed.
How do I use my coupon code?
1. Select your country, pick up location, return location, and rental dates.
2. Select your vehicle by size, class, or number of passengers. No matter what type of car, van or truck rental you choose, Enterprise offers cheap prices on thousands of vehicle types.
3. Find an Enterprise coupon code to use. Note that most offers do not require promo codes, as discounts are applied automatically.
4. Enter the coupon code into the field that says, "Optional: Coupon, Customer, or Corporate Number."
5. Finalize your rental order to see your discounted rates.
How to get the best Enterprise car rental deals:
When it comes to renting a car, timing is everything. The good thing is, unlike hotels and flights, weekend rates tend to be cheaper than weekday rates. Also, several times a year Enterprise discounts weekend rentals by an average of 10-20% off, so prices start at just $9.99 per day.
You can also save more money by considering Enterprise's Car Share
feature, where you can rent a vehicle by the hour, one day, or just overnight. Even better, fuel is included in your purchase, as well as insurance protection, 24/7 member service and a large variety of cars to choose from. Hourly rates start at just $3 per hour! Sign up to become a member now
Bonus tips: How to save on car, SUV, or truck rentals
There are a few more things to consider before you rent a car.
1. Pay for your own gas. Don't pre-purchase gas from the car rental company, unless you're really using every drop. Sure, they price gas cheaper than local gas stations, but if you don't use it all you're paying for the next person's gas.
2. Smaller is better. No, seriously. The larger your car, the more you'll pay per day! Pack light and make sure no extra room is needed on your trip. You could save up to 50% off car rental costs.
3. Book in advance. Rental car prices are based on availability, so the more cars are available, the more deals are to be found. So book about three weeks in advance or more to get an average 10% off discount or more.
4. Check out all current Enterprise coupons and deals before you book. Obviously, in addition to choosing the right car, time, insurance plan and more, it's good to know what deals and discounts are available. And the earlier you book, the more likely you are to finding these offers.
So subscribe to receive Enterprise coupon alerts at DealsPlus and be the first to learn about new sales, promotions and offers.