** FREE group/conference calls (up to 10 calls per day) with people in the US, Canada and over 40 other countries. Super low cost to the rest of the world.
** Calls are instant - no Signup, no Dial-in number and no PIN number to remember - press the call button and everyone's phone rings and they are connected.
** With CrowdCall you have group/conference calls with anyone who has a phone number. They don't need to have the app to participate in a CrowdCall - they don't even need a mobile phone!
** No VOIP on your phone so it does not drain battery nor your data network plan.
CrowdCall is very different than any other app or service that enables group calling because:
1. It doesn't require anyone to dial in - instead it makes an outgoing call to all participants as soon as the originator presses the call button. That means that unlike GroupMe or Voxer or any other conferencing service, there are no line or carrier charges for using the service - it is truly free to all. It requires no work on the part of participants to join the conference, they simply answer the call and press "1" and they are in the conference. No dial in or pins required.
2. It doesn't require participants to have the app. If you have the app you can select the people you want to include in the conference from your contact list and hit the call button. Our server dials out to everyone using their regular phone number, they don't need the app or a smart phone or even a mobile phone, they just answer the call on whatever phone they have and they are connected, free of charge.
3. We use regular phone lines not VoIP connections to the phone. VoIP client does not provide acceptable voice quality outside WIFI coverage. VoIP client also drains your phone battery. We use regular carrier lines up to our servers, that means the highest possible quality call and also lets your phone battery last longer.
4. It is spontaneous, you don't need to schedule a call, you can create a group call and start it instantly, no need to send out a dial in number or pin or have participants do anything other than answer the phone!
5. It saves your data network usage. CrowdCall only uses data connection for call setup; the voice is carried over regular phone lines. So it only consumes a tiny amount of data traffic and saves your data plan bill.