About this Deal
|HP Pavilion Silver Desktop Computer - 590P0050|
This desktop PC exceeds expectations with a new generation of performance, the freedom to store what you need, and a sleek design that cuts down on size.
• Accomplish more
All your activities become easier and faster than before with the latest Hexa-Core Intel® Core™ i5 processor, Intel® Optane™ flash memory and advanced Intel® UHD integrated graphics. Watch videos, edit photos, and connect to family and friends with all the power you need to get things done.
• Unique style and design
Make a statement with a new slim design featuring a sleek profile that doesn’t compromise performance—all complemented with a bold, geometric pattern and brushed texture.
• Create. Save. Share.
Seamlessly boot up in seconds and save everything you love with all the storage and speed you need.
• Intel® Optane™ memory
Get near SSD performance without sacrificing the storage of your traditional hard drive. This smart system accelerator learns from your everyday computing and helps your performance—making everything fast, smooth, and responsive.
• Operating system: Windows 10 Home 64
• Processor: Intel® Core™ i5+ 8400 (2.8 GHz base frequency, up to 4 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 9 MB cache, 6 cores)
• Graphics: Integrated: Intel® UHD Graphics 630
• Memory: 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
• Maximum memory: Upgradeable to 32 GB
• Memory slots: 2 UDIMM
• Storage: 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA
• Secondary storage: 16 GB Intel® Optane™ Memory for storage acceleration
• Flash cache: 16 GB
• Total External Bays: One 9.5 mm occupied
• Total Internal Bays: One 2.5" occupied; One 3.5" occupied
• Optical drive: DVD-Writer
• Memory card device: 3-in-1 memory card reader
• Network interface: Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
• Wireless technology: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (1x1) and Bluetooth® 4.2 M.2 combo
• Power supply: 310 W internal power supply
• External I/O Ports:
o Front:1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ Gen 1; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1
o Rear: 4 USB 2.0; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1
• Expansion slots: 1 PCIe x1; 1 PCIe x16; 2 M.2
• Energy efficiency: ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® Silver registered
• Audio: 5.1 surround sound
• Video connector: 1 HDMI; 1 VGA
• Color: Natural Silver
• Height: 13.3"
• Width: 6.69"
• Depth: 10.9"
• Unit: 11.35 lbs
• Shipping: 15 lbs
• Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Limited Parts and Labor
1. Part of the total system memory (RAM) is used for graphics/video performance. System memory dedicated to graphics/video performance is not available for other use by other programs.
2. ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
3. EPEAT® Silver registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
4. Call 1.800.474.6836 or www.support.hp.com for more information on Care Packs available after 90 days. After 90 days, an incident fee may apply.
5. Service levels and response times for HP Care Pack Services may vary depending on geographic location. Service starts from date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. HP Care Packs are sold separately. See www.hp.com/go/carepack-services for details.
6. HP SmartFriend will support any major brand of computer and tablet running Windows, OSX, iOS, Android, and Chrome OS. 24 x 7 phone support is available in the US only. Service availability varies by country/region. Internet connection required for remote support. HP SmartFriend sold separately or as an add-on feature.
7. Internet access required and not included.
8. Actual speeds may vary.
9. Wireless access point and Internet service required. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
10. Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by HP Inc. under license.
11. USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
12. Intel® Optane™ Memory for HP desktops and notebooks is cache memory that helps reduce boot times and load times and will not increase storage or system memory capacity. Requires a 7th Gen Intel® Core™ processor, bios version with Intel® Optane™ supported, Windows 10, version 1703, an Intel® 200 series chipset, M.2 type 2280-S1-B-M connector on a PCH Remapped PCIe Controller and Lanes in a x2 or x4 configuration with B-M keys that meet NVMe Spec 1.1 and Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) 15.5 driver.
13. For storage drives, TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of drive is reserved for system recovery software.
14. DVD-Writer does not support DVD RAM. Don’t copy copyright protected materials.
16. Up to 512MB of main system memory may be allocated to support video graphics.
17. Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Intel logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
18. Internet access required and not included. Subscription required after 30 days trial period. McAfee, LiveSafe and the McAfee logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of McAfee, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
19. Internet service required and not included. Click the Office icon for more details on the Office product that is right for you. Optional features sold separately or as add-on features.
20. Games may be limited during trial period. Full version games may be purchased at any time. Internet access required and not included.
21. For more information visit hp.com/go/hpsupportassistant [Link will vary outside of the U.S.] HP Support Assistant is available for Android and Windows based PCs.
22. Internet connection required for updating and connecting to HP Support