- Attractive, comfortable recliner chair from Acme; great for use in smaller rooms
- Sturdy hardwood frames and arm rests; stain-resistant microfiber upholstery
- Side knob for lowering seat back and pull lever for footrest extension
- Some assembly required; limited warranty
- Measures 35 inches wide by 38 inches deep by 40 inches high
At the end of a long day, everyone needs a comfortable chair in which to unwind, whether watching mindless television, escaping into a novel, or just leaning back with a cold drink. This attractive recliner from Acme supports the occupant’s back while providing a cozy seat. Smaller than many recliners on the market, the recliner is a great fit for small spaces and rooms, and suits transitional and contemporary living room décor. Turn the knob on the side of the chair to recline the chair’s back; a lever extends the chair’s footrest. For a strong and stable base, the recliner features a hardwood frame and arm rests. The plump cushions benefit from soft microfiber upholstery. Stain-resistant, the fabric fares well in high traffic environments. Spot clean the recliner with a gentle soap and water. Covered by a limited warranty, the recliner comes in sage, beige, sand, and this deep chocolate microfiber. Some assembly is required. The recliner measures 35 inches wide by 38 inches deep by 40 inches high and weighs 90 pounds upon shipping.