Jun 05, 2020
1  Likes 0 Comments
About this Deal
Package Include: 100 Seeds of Rose
Climate: Temperate, Tropical
Soil pH: Neutral 5 - 6,5
Season of Interest: Summer
Sunlight: Partial Shade, full Sun
Soil Type: Peat
1. We prepare a substrate for seeds from tissue napkins, paper towels, cotton swabs or any other material capable of retaining moisture. Moisten the substrate with a solution of hydrogen peroxide, place the seeds on it in one layer and cover the second with the same substrate.
2. Put the entire structure in a plastic sudokus or plastic bag and put in the lower part of the refrigerator (vegetable Department), where the temperature is kept within 5-7 C. Stratification lasts about 2 months under your constant supervision, periodically ventilate the contents of the package, inspect the seeds and moisturize the substrate, if necessary.
3. We place sprouted rose seeds in seedling pots or peat tablets. The most optimal temperature in the room for growing roses from seed 18-20oC. To protect seedlings from black legs, it is necessary to provide sprouts with good lighting for 10 hours, and the surface of the soil in pots is desirable to emulsify with a thin layer of perlite.
4. Delicate rose sprouts require moderate watering, but excess moisture can lead to the death of seedlings.
5. To ensure the development of the root system, the first buds need to break.
Pots with seedlings you need to bear quiet lit place, but avoid sun exposure, gradually increasing the time spent in the open air.
1. Please seeds stored in a cool, dry place.
2. The volume of the soil should keep a distance of 1-2cm from the rim of the pot
3. The color and brightness may differ a little for the difference of shooting facilities, computer display screens or other factors. Your understanding is so appreciated.
4. Growing roses from seeds, be prepared for the fact that in the first year of flowering will not be as abundant as we would like, and the flowers may look imperfect. But in the second year, all the bushes will show great flowering.
5. Ready bushes before planting in the ground require gradual adaptation to conditions in.
6. Be sure to read the information above