TaoTronics TT-AL02 Black Aquarium Coral Reef Tank LED Grow Light (120W Output, Blue/White Ratio- 30:25; Two-Year Warranty)
+ Free* ShippingSee It!
About this Deal
LED Aquarium Light is a new and special lamp which uses LEDs as the light source. Based on the fact that halobios growth requires sunlight, TaoTronics TT-AL01/TT-AL02 aquarium light provides light that has the same effect as natural sunlight and hence offers a very good growing habitat for seaweeds, corals, fish, clams or mushrooms
- Uses highly-efficient 3w LED as the light source, which can offer longer lifespan and penetrate deep into the tank bottom;
- 2 power-cord system: 1 cord controls the white LEDs and 1 cord controls the blue LEDs;
- Three lighting modes: 1) Blue on, White off; 2) Blue off, White on; 3) Blue on, White on - The combination of white & blue lights means no T5/T8 is required for actinium blue supplement;
- No additional expense on cooling. 3 built-in cooling fans help to dissipate heat effectively;
- Number of Lights: blue(25*3w LED); white(30*3w LED)
- Blue: 460-470nm wavelength; White: 12,000-14,000K color temperature
- Lighting Area: 840ft2/10ft (78?/3m)
- Input Voltage: AC 85-264V
- Power consumption: 55~60W (blue on, white off); 55~60W (blue off, white on); 110~120W (both on)
- Lumens: ?5500LM(all)
- Lifespan: 50,000+ hours
- Product Dimension: 15.7" x 8.3" x 2.4"
- Warranty: Two Years
- CE & ROHS APPROVED
- The rated power of each LED chip is 3W, but the actual using power is adjusted to 2W, which is intended to match its cooling system and to extend its lifespan;
- Non waterproof and keep it at least 10" above the water.
- 1 x TaoTronics TT-AL01 Aquarium Light
- 2 x Power Cords
- 1 x Hanging Kit