|Super Bowl LI (51) is on Sunday, February 4, 2018 (3:30pm PT on FOX). Super Bowl season just happens to be the best time to buy a new TV! Stores are getting rid of their extra holiday inventory and hoping to get some last minute pre-Super Bowl TV sales, which means low prices for you! Most items are also available in a store near you. Don't want to wait for shipping? Select free in-store pick up to get it today. Check out our list of some of the best TV deals going on now and be ready for this year's Super Bowl party:|
39 - 49" HDTVs
50" - 55" HDTVs
A Few Extra Tips & Help You Shop:
- Should I get 1080p or 4K? 1080p and 4k indicate the resolution (or number of pixels) of the screen on the TV that you are purchasing. 1080p has a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, while 4k has four times the resolution at 3840 × 2160 pixels. Some customers may have trouble telling if there is higher resolution based on the viewing distance from the screen. Compare your TV viewing distance to the size of the TV using this helpful chart (Source: rtings.com)
- What is TV Contrast Ratio? Contrast ratio indicates the brightest and darkest capabilities of a TV screen. TVs with a higher contrast ratio (like 1,000,000:1) will typically be much higher quality brand name products. Those with a low contrast ratio (such as 5,000:1) are likely to be generic, low-quality TVs. A high contrast ratio almost always determines which TV will be the favored choice.
- What is "Hz?" What is the difference between 60Hz and 120hz? Hz is the refresh rate of your TV screen, which is how often the image on the screen is refreshed. A higher Hz means a higher refresh rate, which is supposed to lead to less blur. The lowest refresh rate typically available is 60Hz, however 120Hz provides significantly less blur. Customers are not as likely to notice a difference on TVs with 240Hz compared to TVs with 120Hz, however the price tag is usually much higher.
- What is a "Smart TV?"
- Smart TVs are internet-connected televisions that can typically access streamed media music and video, browse the internet, and run & download apps & games. Apps and streaming content can vary between TV models and makes, so be sure that your TV can access your favorite content. For example, not all Smart TVs can support Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon. In this case, you may decide that an external streaming device, such as a Roku, Apple TV, or Chromecast can better suit your needs.
Popular Customer Destinations for Great TV Sales
- Amazon has a TV Low Price Guarantee! Information from Amazon.com: Most TVs sold by Amazon are eligible for a TV Low Price Guarantee, which means that if you purchase an eligible TV and find a lower price or promotion within 30 days, Amazon can refund the difference or match the promotional offer. TVs sold by third party sellers on Amazon.com and time-limited sales events (such as Black Friday, “early bird” or “door buster” offers, 24-hour sales) are not eligible.
- Amazon also has Deals in TV, Video & Audio! Get discounted 4K TVs, Smart TVs, Roku-enabled TVs and most-wished.
- Best Buy is offering Big Game deals on HDTVs from $119.99! They also have Open-Box (make sure you click 'Change Location' before browsing) and Outlet Deals where select tech items go at a further discounted price!
- eBay offers up to 50% off in savings on Tech Prep for the Big Game including 4K TVs, home theater systems, and more. Most items receive free shipping.
- Groupon is currently offering discounted streaming devices and TVs where you can save up to 70% off on select refurbished HDTV, mounts, fan gear, decor and much more.
- Sears is offering up to 25% off flat panel TVs. They also offer sale on assorted TV stands, mounts, and HDTV antennas. Check out the Sears Coupon page for savings from extra $5-$50 off your entire purchase.
- Steiner Sports is a great destination for those looking to get a customized memorabilia for this year's Super Bowl! You can customize from a range of products like footballs, signed photos, mini helmets and much more. Make this year's Super Bowl a memorable one! Get an extra 20% off signed photos with code PHOTOLUV or 25% off $250 on football memorabilia with code FOOTBALL-OT-250 (find even more Steiner Sports coupons now).
- Products from Sam's Club requires membership but you can print out this One-Day Pass to shop in-stores, however, you will be charged a 10% service fee. Read more about it here.
- Get big deals on Big Game 2017 essentials at Target! Shop TVs, NFL fan gear, kitchen prep, and more to make for a winning Super Bowl party! Get free shipping on orders of $25 or more.
- Find game-time super savings at Walmart on popular brand-name TVs! Plus, get sound bars, stands home theater systems, antennas, TV mounts, and media streaming players. See refurbished TV deals for more low prices.
Super Bowl Party Coupons & Deals
Super Bowl Pizza Coupons If you're getting pizza for your Super Bowl party, don't forget to use a coupon before you order! Our advice is to order early. Every pizza place will be extremely busy and probably backed-up on orders, so don't order just before kick-off!