|TOP 20 - SELLS OUT QUICKLY!|
If you've ever wanted to go to Prague (or even if you've never thought about it), this is the deal to book at $499 per person, including flights.
What you need to know:
- The well-reviewed hotel is a 15-minute walk from Charles Bridge and Old Town Square, and there are Metro stops nearby
- 4 nights is the ideal amount of time to check off all your sightseeing, such as visiting Prague Castle and exploring the medieval Old City
- You'll probably have time for a day trip, too; our favorites include touring charming Karlstejn Castle, visiting the village of Lidice's World War II-era ruins and sipping local varietals in the wine cellar at MÄ›lnÃk Chate
- Options like a city tour with a cruise ($39) and a visit to Kutna Hora, experiencing the famous
- Ossuary ($51) can be added when booking
- Includes: International flights, 4 nights at the Hotel Pav and daily breakfast. Upgrades to 4- and 5-star hotels start at $80 more.
Depart from the following gateways:
- New York City ... $499 on Jan. 17, 24, 31; Feb. 7, 14, 21
- Boston ... $499 on Jan. 31; Feb. 21
- Chicago ... $499 on Jan. 10, 24
- Washington, D.C. ... $499 on Jan. 10; Feb. 7, 21
All November 2018 - August 2019 dates are on sale, and flights can be added from any major U.S. gateway. This is one of our favorite times to visit Prague, as you avoid the crowds of summer.
Book by Nov. 2.