BaoFeng UV-5R Dual Band Two Way Radio (Black)

$23.99 $49.99
+ Free* Shipping
What's the matter?

Comments (2)

erick99 (L5)
May 08, 2013
You will need a ham radio license to use this on most of its frequencies. An equivalent Kenwood or Icom would cost $250 or more. These are amazing and a lot of my ham friends are buying them. I am very tempted.
juillet27 (L5)
Feb 13, 2016
Very cool, thanks for posting!

Related Deals