Ok. I admit. I read it over at the other forums but thought I'd share it with you guys. So basically there is a trick to doing this.
- First you have to buy an Amazon Kindle w/special offer (via best buy, target, amazon.com)
- Open it and turn it on and go to special offers on the screen
- You will get something like 20% off laptops via amazon.com (E-mail me the code)
- Then head to Amazon and buy any laptop and enter the unique code in to get 20% off.
- Lastly, you could either give the Kindle away as a present or return it to the place of purchase.
Best Buy no longer charges re-stocking fee so that might be the best place I'd go. I got a MBA 2011 for $991 after coupon, I kept the Kindle (because I felt bad on returning it so going to give it away as a present in the future).