1. Artbeads.com- https://www.dealsplus.com/artbeads-coupons/232103
2. Michaels beads- http://m.michaels.com/Beads/products-beads-beads,default,sc.html
Use these printable coupons
3. Oriental trading-- http://www.orientaltrading.com/craft-and-hobby-supplies/beading/beads-a1-388833-2-1.fltr
Find a promo code here
4. eBay- http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m570&_nkw=Glass+beads
5. Amazon.com- http://www.amazon.com/Beading-Jewelry-Making/b/ref=sv_ac_6?ie=UTF8&node=12896081
Brentheriot (rep: 63.9k) posted Mar 18, 2011
Here's a couple of bead/findings suppliers.
Fusion Beads: http://www.fusionbeads.com/index.php
Fire Mountain Gems: http://www.firemountaingems.com/
**CGM Findings: https://www.cgmfindings.com/ **You MUST have a wholesale license.
Magazines are a good place to look too. There will be lots of ads to check out.
It's also fun to look in thrift stores for costume jewelry. I once got a whole sack full for a quarter. It was mostly junk, but had some Sterling Silver clasps & chains too.
You could take apart some new discounted jewelry for the parts. I've seen some nice, cheap things in the Penney's & Kohls' clearance before.
glwrks (rep: 122k) posted Mar 18, 2011
You can also try Rio Grande at http://www.riogrande.com
You don't need a wholesale license and they have a huge selection of beads, findings and tools. If you like them on facebook they have projects and videos, too. http://www.facebook.com/jewelrysupplies
mikeschelle (new user) posted Mar 22, 2011
10 days ago
Feb 20, 2016
Mar 18, 2016
Mar 27, 2016
21 days ago
29 days ago