1. Artbeads.com- https://www.dealsplus.com/artbeads-coupons/232103
2. Michaels beads- http://m.michaels.com/Beads/products-beads-beads,default,sc.html
Use these printable coupons
3. Oriental trading-- http://www.orientaltrading.com/craft-and-hobby-supplies/beading/beads-a1-388833-2-1.fltr
Find a promo code here
4. eBay- http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m570&_nkw=Glass+beads
5. Amazon.com- http://www.amazon.com/Beading-Jewelry-Making/b/ref=sv_ac_6?ie=UTF8&node=12896081
Brentheriot (rep: 63.9k) posted Mar 18, 2011
Here's a couple of bead/findings suppliers.
Fusion Beads: http://www.fusionbeads.com/index.php
Fire Mountain Gems: http://www.firemountaingems.com/
**CGM Findings: https://www.cgmfindings.com/ **You MUST have a wholesale license.
Magazines are a good place to look too. There will be lots of ads to check out.
It's also fun to look in thrift stores for costume jewelry. I once got a whole sack full for a quarter. It was mostly junk, but had some Sterling Silver clasps & chains too.
You could take apart some new discounted jewelry for the parts. I've seen some nice, cheap things in the Penney's & Kohls' clearance before.
glwrks (rep: 122k) posted Mar 18, 2011
You can also try Rio Grande at http://www.riogrande.com
You don't need a wholesale license and they have a huge selection of beads, findings and tools. If you like them on facebook they have projects and videos, too. http://www.facebook.com/jewelrysupplies
mikeschelle (new user) posted Mar 22, 2011
18 days ago
15 days ago
13 days ago
17 days ago
17 days ago
Apr 25, 2016
Feb 20, 2016
Mar 18, 2016