1. Artbeads.com- https://www.dealsplus.com/artbeads-coupons/232103
2. Michaels beads- http://m.michaels.com/Beads/products-beads-beads,default,sc.html
Use these printable coupons
3. Oriental trading-- http://www.orientaltrading.com/craft-and-hobby-supplies/beading/beads-a1-388833-2-1.fltr
Find a promo code here
4. eBay- http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m570&_nkw=Glass+beads
5. Amazon.com- http://www.amazon.com/Beading-Jewelry-Making/b/ref=sv_ac_6?ie=UTF8&node=12896081
Brentheriot (rep: 64.5k) posted Mar 18, 2011
Here's a couple of bead/findings suppliers.
Fusion Beads: http://www.fusionbeads.com/index.php
Fire Mountain Gems: http://www.firemountaingems.com/
**CGM Findings: https://www.cgmfindings.com/ **You MUST have a wholesale license.
Magazines are a good place to look too. There will be lots of ads to check out.
It's also fun to look in thrift stores for costume jewelry. I once got a whole sack full for a quarter. It was mostly junk, but had some Sterling Silver clasps & chains too.
You could take apart some new discounted jewelry for the parts. I've seen some nice, cheap things in the Penney's & Kohls' clearance before.
glwrks (rep: 123k) posted Mar 18, 2011
You can also try Rio Grande at http://www.riogrande.com
You don't need a wholesale license and they have a huge selection of beads, findings and tools. If you like them on facebook they have projects and videos, too. http://www.facebook.com/jewelrysupplies
mikeschelle (new user) posted Mar 22, 2011
26 days ago
22 days ago
Jun 25, 2016
Nov 01, 2013
Jan 03, 2014
Jan 03, 2014
Jan 06, 2014
Jan 20, 2014
Apr 22, 2014
Feb 26, 2014