Netflix October 2016 Arrivals & Departures
September 24, 2016
September 22, 2016
I don't think that there is any native ability for the iPhone, but a quick google search resulted in these findings:
There is an app called Print n' Share in the iTunes store that is $8.99 and has received 3.5 stars from 3706 users ATM.
Here are the features that are listed on iTunes:
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRINTING
• Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software. Also print to Apple AirPrint printers.
• Print from ANY app that has AirPrint via Print n Share (i.e. Pages, Numbers, Safari, Mail etc)
• USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software (Windows & Mac)
• Print remotely via 3G/EDGE
• Print using ALL the same document formats to ALL printers used by your Mac/PC
Here is the link for more info:
Mikee (rep: 2.7k) posted Jan 22, 2011
depending on your printer, you might be able to do it free with just the native functionality of your phone. This was released in iOS 4. Your printer just has to support AirPrint.
Check out this Apple support article for more details and a list of printers that have AirPrint.
No hacking involved :)
Perkalicious11 (rep: 4.9k) posted Jan 23, 2011
1 day ago
8 days ago
7 days ago
11 days ago
23 days ago
Aug 02, 2016
Aug 07, 2016
Jun 25, 2016
Nov 01, 2013
Jan 03, 2014