As the world's largest bookstore chain, Barnes & Noble has all the latest books, texbooks, dvds, music and more. Find online and in-store Barnes and Noble Coupons for discounts including daily sales and special offers for various titles including NOOK ebooks. Also get today's free printable coupons for Barnes & Noble Starbucks cafés. BN also hosts various book signing, story telling and holiday events! Browse in store and see what's new.
How to Use a Barnes and Noble Coupon Code Online
- Add desired item(s) to the shopping bag.
- Click the shopping bag icon on the top right corner.
- Enter coupon code in "Apply Promo Code" box located under your order total. Click “Apply.”
- See discount on qualifying items. New order total reflects discount.
Exploring Barnes and Noble:
As the leading book retailer in America, Barnes and Noble offers not only a huge selection of books, they are also a leading retailer of digital books from their Nook book line. BN also caters to college students and usually have select textbook sales up to 90% off for purchase or rental. Students can also sell their textbooks back at the end of the semester or quarter via BN's Buy Back Program.
- Barnes and Noble Nook Book - BN now has the Nook by Samsung tablet which grants avid readers access to virtually any books, movies and apps. See what's new with Nook!
- Nook Special Offers - BN is always updated their special offers for Nook with deals on the latest book releases, apps and Nook accessories.
- College Textbooks - BN is a great place to search for college textbooks, students can purchase new or used textbooks from either BN or Marketplace Sellers (discounts goes as much as 90% off). Marketplace sellers sometimes offer books at a discounted price and all transactions with BN Marketplace sellers are safe shopping guaranteed. Students have the options to buy, rent and sell their textbooks back to BN via the Buy Back Program.
Where are all the Barnes and Noble Savings?
Barnes and Noble offers all kinds of savings online and in-store although not all are easy to locate and some in-store clearance events only happens after certain holidays. The best way to search for sales and deals is to click on an interested department link (i.e. Toys & Games) and check out what sales are being offered. We've made short of some of the must-see deals at BN here:
- Bargain Books - features select books discounted 50% off with book deals under $5, $10 and shoppers can browse sales by genres and best sellers.
- Deal of the Day - savings varies for their select Deal of the Day books but it's not rare to see certain books discounted as much as 85% off! Also available, Nook Daily Find.
- Email Registration - scroll to the bottom of their homepage and sign up for their email list and keep updated with new savings, offers and events.
- Nook Books Under $2.99 - a selection of Nook books from $2.99 and under.
- Barnes and Noble Membership - frequent shoppers should consider applying for a Barnes and Noble membership for $25/year. Benefits of the membership includes:
- Online: exclusive bonus coupon savings, free express shipping (no minimum), sometimes members get exclusive savings on Nook products.
- In-Store: 40% off hardcover Bestsellers, 10% off nearly everything else (includes purchases at Barnes and Noble Starbucks Cafes!)
- Barnes and Noble Mastercard - frequent shoppers also have the option of applying for a BN Mastercard which gives 5% back on any purchase at Barnes and Noble, Reward Points program and no annual fee (new members only), new cardholders earn a $25 gift card after first purchase.
- In-Store Exclusive Barnes and Noble Sales - fans of BN may have already noticed, BN typically discounts post-holiday items up to as much as 75% off their original prices. These massive savings are available in-store only with boxes of left over Christmas, Valentines and other miscellaneous items dressed in red boxes usually near the front of the store or the registers.