Target has just released their Black Friday 2018 ad! Doors will open at 5pm on Thanksgiving Day, November 22nd, so you've got three weeks to prepare some of the best deals of the season. Make sure you check out all 52 pages to see which deals you'll want to ad to your shopping lists. You'll be able to find great prices across tons of categories, including electronics, home goods, kitchen appliances, games, and more. Once other ads come out, make sure you compare to competitors such as Walmart, Sears, JCPenney, and more. This way, you'll be sure to get the best prices on your favorite products.
See It Now: Target Black Friday 2018 Ad
Target's Black Friday sale will kickoff on Thanksgiving Day, November 22nd and then continue into Black Friday, November 23rd.
Thanksgiving Day Hours: Doors open 5PM and close 1AM
Black Friday Hours: Doors open 7AM
What Kind of Deals Will Target Have on Black Friday?
Target will have deals across various categories on Black Friday. You'll be able to shop for electronics, video games, toys, clothing, kitchen appliances, and more. Plus, don't forget to save 5% with your REDcard! Make sure you look through the ad to find your favorite deals. Here are a few of ours:
- 28-Pc. Rubbermaid Food Storage Set for $7.99 (page 48)
- 24-Qt. As Seeon on TV AirFryer for $49.99 (page 49)
- $10 Doorbusters Small Appliances (page 50)
- Amazon Echo Dot Gen 2 for $19.99 (page 15)
- Total Wireless Samsung Galaxy J7 for $99.99 (page 14)
- Samsung 65" Smart HDR UHD TV for $649.99 (page 9)
- $150 Target GC With iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone X (page 11)
Toys & Games:
- Nintendo 2DS Mario Maker Bundle for $79.99 (page 17)
- Select Video Games for $15 (page 17)
- Disney Moana Starlight Canoe and Friends for $24.99 (page 25)
- KidKraft Coastal Cottage Playhouse for $299 (page 33)
- Shark Navigator Powered Lift-Away Vacuum for $149.99 (page 45)
- Select Throw Blankets for $10 (page 44)
- Select Twin-Size Flannel Sheet Sets for $14.99 (page 43)
- 40% Off Select Artificial Christmas Trees (page 51)
Stay informed with all the latest Black Friday 2018 updates and news by subscribing to our email newsletter below. Also, follow us on Twitter and Facebook to get the hottest Black Friday news sent directly to you!