Target has announced that they will be turning Cyber Monday into Cyber Week! Deals will start as early as Sunday, November 25th. Along with their Black Friday sales, this will give everyone nearly two whole weeks of savings. You'll be able to find some of the lowest prices of the season across categories such as toys, home goods, kitchen appliances, and more. This is the best time of year to get a great savings, so don't miss out!
How Long Will Cyber Week Last?
Target's Cyber Week savings will last a whole week. You'll be able to find deals online starting on Sunday, November 25th. These savings will last through Saturday, December 1st. Some of these deals will last the entire week, but others will only last for a day! Be sure to check back each day to see if any of your favorite products have gone on sale.
What Will Be the Cyber Week Daily Deals?
Each day starting on November 25th, Target will launch new deals that you can find online. For a list of what deals will be available each day, here's what we know:
Sunday, November 25th:
- Buy One, Get One 60% Off All Apparel & Accessories for Women, Men, & Kids
Cyber Monday, November 26th:
- Buy One, Get One 60% Off All Apparel & Accessories for Women, Men & Kids
- Extra 15% Off Hundreds of Thousands of Items
Tuesday, November 27th:
- 30% Off Target-Exclusive Home Brands (Including Threshold, Project 62, Made by Design, Hearth & Hand with Magnolia and more)
- 30% Off Indoor Rugs, Bar Stools & Media Stands
Wednesday, November 28th:
- Free $10 Target GC with $40+ Personal Care or Beauty Purchase
Thursday, November 29th:
- Discounts across electronics
Be sure to check back again for when we find out what other deals will be available throughout Cyber Week!
Stay informed with all the latest Black Friday 2018 updates and news by subscribing to our email newsletter below. Also, follow us on Twitter and Facebook to get the hottest Black Friday news sent directly to you!