These rollbacks feature special prices on this year's hottest toys. You'll find toys from hot theatrical releases, such as Star Wars and Frozen 2, as well as toys from well-known brands, including LEGO, Barbie and more.
In addition, earlier this fall, Walmart launched their Top Rated by Kids Toy List, which focuses on the diversity of how kids play. This list of 48 toys even includes a new featured trend for 2019: gaming.
Notable Walmart Toy Rollbacks
Without further ado, here are our top picks from Walmart's toy rollbacks:
- LEGO Harry Potter Hagrid's Hut Build Set for $48.00 (Reg. $59.99)
- Wildluvs Juno My Baby Elephant Pet for $77.00 (Reg. $97.00)
- Barbie Dreamplane Playset w/ 15+ Accessories for $59.00 (Reg. $74.00)
- Poopsie Slime Surprise Pack Series 1-2 for $6.12 (Reg. $9.99)
- Little Live Scruff-a-Luvs Mystery Rescue Pet for $29.82 (Reg. $39.97)
- Toy Story 4 Ducky Huggable Plush for $9.99 (Reg. $24.99)
- See More
Want your little one to test the toy before "Santa" purchases it? Walmart is also hosting special themed events where kids can test this year's hottest toys. Customers can also interact with these toys online via the Walmart Toy Lab, where kids take on the role of an Official Walmart Toy Tester and can virtually test the toys on their wish lists.