(Anita is a guest blogger from Hungry Couple.)
1. We’re picturing a houseful of happy holiday guests as we pour them this festive cocktail out of a giant pitcher!
Berry Merry Christmas Cocktail – I’m Bored Let’s Go
2. We happily OD on peppermint during the holidays and now we have a whole new way to indulge in it with this drink.
White Chocolate Peppermint Bark Martini – Will Cook for Friends
3. If ever there was a perfect New Year’s Eve cocktail it would certainly be called the midnight kiss. We’ll plan to drink this before and after the smooch!
Midnight Kiss Champagne Cocktail – Celebrations
4. We already knew that pumpkin goes great with chocolate but white chocolate? Mind blown!
White Chocolate Pumpkin Nog – Kitchen Meets Girl
5. We can’t get enough of cranberries during the holiday season but the ginger and the fizz takes them over the edge.
Cranberry Ginger Fizz – Creative Culinary
6. We don’t know what we love more – the name or the taste of this cocktail. Fortunately, we don’t have to choose!
The Nutcracker Cocktail – Sweet Phi
7. We love Prosecco as a champagne alternative. We love it even more with plum and thyme!
Plum and Thyme Prosecco Smash – My Diary of Us
8. When we think of pomegranate and orange, we picture delicious holiday scones but we like this cocktail picture a whole lot, too.
Pomegranate Orange Champagne Cocktail – Grandbaby Cakes
9. We love the idea of kicking up the traditional champagne with these holiday flavors!
Sparkling Apple and Cranberry Champagne Cocktail – A Cocktail Life
10. Baby its cold outside. We need a hot drink in our lives ASAP!
Hot Buttered Rum Nog – A Cocktail Life