February 12, 2016
· 8.6k Views
If you work all day long, the last thing you want to do is slave away in the kitchen to make a mediocre dinner that you don't even want but are eating because you're famished. Cooking a great meal can take time, but who honestly has time for that every night?
What I love about slow cookers is that you can literally turn it on in the morning before you head off to work, and by the time you come home, your house will be filled with the wonderfully delicious scents of your meal. The best part is your dinner will be ready to eat! Check out these irresistible slow cooker recipes:
1. This Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Chili sounds like the epitome of the perfect winter meal. A warm bowl of chili on a cold February day - nothing can beat that!
2. You don't have to limit yourself to soup and oats in a slow cooker. Try this Pork Chili Verde for a flavorful, comforting meal. You'll have to cook the pork in a pan first, but it makes all the difference.
4. You're never going to order take-out again with this recipe for Slow Cooker Broccoli Beef. It's healthier because you get to control the ingredients!
5. I'm salivating at the thought of eating this Slow Cooker French Onion Soup. Must move onto the next recipe.
6. I imagine this beef brisket to be so soft and tender... I'm salivating again. You have to try these Slow Cooker Beef Brisket French Dip Sandwiches.
7. I don't know why, but I love individual servings. They're so fun to eat for some reason. Anyways, these Crock Pot Mexican Stuffed Bell Peppers sound absolutely divine and easy to assemble!
8. You can even make chicken wings in a slow cooker!! Aaaaah, this is the best invention ever. Check out these Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Wings.
10. This hearty and comforting recipe for Creamy Crockpot Chicken Stuffing and Green Beans is a lightweight version of Thanksgiving that doesn't take hours to prepare. Thank goodness!
11. After the whole Chipotle fiasco, I miss burrito bowls with all my heart, and I can't even remember the last time I had one. Thankfully, there's this amazing Slow Cooker Chicken Burrito Bowl recipe will end my deprivation.