March 31, 2016
· 3.9k Views
Finding the dress of your dreams feels great, and we want to make sure you get there, so we've found 13 charts that'll help you reach your dress goals — without the least amount of stress and financial strain as possible.
Check out these charts to help you on your wedding dress journey.
1. Find the perfect neckline to go with your gown.
2. What jewelry goes best with which neckline?
3. Wedding dress styles and fabrics galore.
4. Here's another look:
5. Some of the most iconic wedding dresses in history.
6. And a few additional out-of-the-box options.
7. A guide to every part of a dress.
8. Do you like your train royal or chapel length?
9. All the measurements you need to know to get the dress of your dreams.
10. And every different style of dress you can imagine.
11. What lingerie works best underneath your gorgeous gown.
12. What dress goes best with your body type?
13. And finally, how to pick the perfect topper.
Now you know a bit more about veils, trains, and types of skirts, you're ready to have the wedding dress (and hopefully wedding) of your dreams! If you're on a budget or simply aiming for simple wedding look that's girly but nothing over the top, here are a few brands to help you get started:
- ASOS for Brides - shop their latest bridal and guest wedding collection and don't forget to checkout the ASOS coupon page for additional savings on already great prices!
- Anthropologie BHLDN Weddings - complete your bridal party look with dreamy dresses from Anthropologie, you also have the option to create a registry at Anthropologie both online and in-stores.
- Kate Spade - need accessories? Kate Spade offers classic handbags, heels and clutches that are perfect for any occassion. Kate Spade is also popular for hosting extra 25% off sale promotional offers so keep an eye out for the deal on our Kate Spade page!
- Nordstrom - want more designer selections? Try Nordstrom! They offer a huge selection for brides, guests, bridal party and more. Best of all, you'll get no frills free shipping and free returns on your order.
What's your go-to store for weddings this year? When is your wedding date? Share your story below and we'll try our best to assist shopping-wise