March 14, 2016
· 2.8k Views
I love pie, like I'd rather have a pie instead of a birthday cake on my birthday love. As much as I love regular, baked pies, I don't want to wait because remember? I love pie. And I hate waiting for food. With no-bake pies, there are some recipes that require you to wait... but to be honest, sometimes I don't.
Before we dive into all things pie, here are a few fun facts about Pi Day:
- Pi Day is, of course, the celebration of the mathematical constant π (pi).
- Pi or 3.14 is called a mathematical constant because it is the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter (~ 3.14159).
- Pi has been calculated to over one trillion digits beyond the decimal point and continues infinitely.
- People make it a challenging game to see who can memorize the most numbers from Pi.
- Pi Day happens every March 14 because... 3/14 .
Anyways, in celebration of my favorite holiday ever, Pi Day, here are 14 no-bake pies! You may have 3.14 slices. Happy eating!
SEE ALSO: 19 Simple Recipes That Only Require 3 Ingredients
1. This No-Bake Orange & Cream Pie reminds me of that awesome orange creamsicle - YUM.
Find this No-Bake Orange and Cream Pie recipe at Joy the Baker.
2. A twist on your classic banana cream pie with peanut butter and rum. *Droooool*
Find this No-Bake Peanut Butter Banana Rum Pie recipe at F&B Department.
3. White chocolate and cheesecake with the best berries of all berries.
Find this White Chocolate Cheesecake Pie recipe at Blahnik Baker.
4. This is a tropical paradise in a pie.
Find this Macadamia Key Lime Pie recipe The Recipe Critic.
5. Brownie brittle sounds amazing with this minty delight.
Find this Brownie Brittle Grasshopper recipe at Beyond Frosting.
6. A vegan take on a classic PB&J in pie form. I am verrrrry intrigued.
Find this Vegan PB&J Pie recipe at Minimalist Baker.
7. If you like piña coladas, you'll love this (non-alcoholic) piña colada pie!
Find this No-Bake Piña Colada Pie recipe at Everyday Dishes.
8. Salty, sweet, and nutty - a combination only pie deity could achieve.
Find this Milk Chocolate Tart with Peanut Butter Pretzel Crust recipe Keep it Sweet Desserts.
9. Any pie that looks this fun is my kind of pie.
Find this Funfetti Cream Pie recipe The Domestic Rebel.
10. My favorite kind of nut in my favorite kind of round dessert form.
Find this No-Bake Pistachio Cream Pie recipe The Recipe Critic.
12. The best combination of words that I will ever type: toasted marshmallow and Rice Krispies crust.
Find this Toasted Marshmallow No-Bake Cheesecake Pie recipe Culinary Concoctions by Peabody.
12. Shout out to all my vegan, matcha, coconut pie lovers!
Find this Raw Matcha Coconut Cream Pie recipe at Fragrant Vanilla.
13. I feel like Golden Oreos and lemon are meant to coexist forever until the end of time.
Find this No-Bake Golden Oreo Lemon Dessert recipe at Crazy For Crust.
14. Chocolate lovers unite for this blissful, silky, chocolate pie.
Find this No-Bake Vegan French Silk Pie recipe at Blissful Basil.
Visit DealsPlus to find coupons and deals on all your baking needs!