April 13, 2016
· 3.7k Views
I'm sure we've all had this experience: shopping with your significant other when you're totally into it and s/he is.... totally not.
"Are we done yet?"
"Don't you already own something like that?"
"I just want to step inside Forever 21 reaall quick." LIES.
No matter what side you're on, I know you can relate to some, if not all, of these reasons. Good luck shopping!
1. He only has one expression on his face:
2. Seriously, this apparently is the real Death Row:
3. She starts dropping hints in jewelry stores:
4. When they have the same dress code policies as your dad:
5. You'd rather hold this sign than her purse:
6. He doesn't understand when he's experiencing heaven on Earth:
7. You come out of Bath & Bodyworks smelling like a sugar cookie:
8. When she asks if you like the taupe or camel color better:
9. When he makes the mistake of giving his honest opinion:
10. The food court becomes a photo shoot:
11. When he goes into cardiac arrest after reading a Lululemon price tag:
12. This happens:
13. When she says, "Just one more store":
14. When she wants to turn shopping into a makeout session:
15. When she says she's "just browsing" - what does that even mean?!
16. When she finally says, "I guess we can go now.":
How do you manage shopping with your s/o?
SUGGESTED FOR YOU: