March 11, 2016
· 2.4k Views
I love to find a million and one festive recipes for every holiday, and St. Patrick's Day is one of my favorite holidays for fun treats! Everything is green and shamrock-shaped, and I wish I could make everything on this list. Let's get to it!
SEE ALSO: How to Wear Green on St. Patrick's Day Without Looking Like a Leprechaun
1. These Pot of Gold Cupcakes are too cute to eat!! I'm fangirling over a cupcake.
Find these Pot of Gold Cupcakes at Sugar and Soul.
2. How do people even come up with these ideas? This hat consists of a cookie and a marshmallow!
Find these Leprechaun Hat S'mores at The Cake Blog.
3. Lucky Charms is one of my favorite cereals, so this is pretty much perfection in my eyes.
Find these Lucky Charms Krispie Treats at A Mom's Take.
4. I have never, ever thought to make gum drops, but I'm so excited to try making these Homemade St. Patrick's Day Gum Drops!!
Find these St. Patrick's Day Homemade Gum Drops at A Mitten Full of Savings.
5. We no longer have to go to McDonald's for those sweet, minty Shamrock Shakes thanks to this easy recipe.
Find this Shamrock Shake Recipe at Three Kids and A Fish.
6. Whether you call it puppy chow or muddy buddies, this St. Patrick's Day Bailey's Irish Cream Puppy Chow (whew, what a mouthful) is the most snackable treat!
Find this St. Patrick's Day Bailey's Irish Cream Puppy Chow at Life, Love, and Sugar.
7. What's St. Patrick's Day without a Hidden Pot of Gold (Brownie Cups)?
Find these Hidden Pot of Gold Brownie Cups at Pizzazzerie.
8. How are these St. Patrick's Day Leprechaun Cookies so. cute.
Find these St. Patrick's Day Leprechaun Cookies at Homemade Interest.
9. I have to sneak in one adult treat. These are Guinness Cupcakes with Bailey's Frosting. #winning
Find these Guinness Cupcakes with Bailey's Frosting at Rick on the Rocks.
10. These Leprechaun Samoa Ice Pops are a perfectly satisfying and delectable refresher!
Find these Leprechaun Samoa Ice Pops at Homemaking Hacks.
11. Here's a healthier option for all my healthy friends - Leprechaun Granola.
Find this Leprechaun Granola at Munchkin Munchies.
12. This Shamrock Lime Sherbert Punch is basically a green ice cream float, and I'm all about it.
Find this Shamrock Lime Sherbert Punch at The Crafted Sparrow.
13. Portable cheesecake that is green and adorned with festive green sprinkles makes me so happy.
Find these Green Velvet Cheesecake Bars at About a Mom.
14. Chances are, you like or love matcha green tea (because honestly, who doesn't?). Check out these Green Tea Shamrock Cookies!
Find these Green Tea Shamrock Cookies at About a Mom.
15. Find these perfect-looking White Chocolate Lucky Charms Cookies at the end of the rainbow!
Find these White Chocolate Lucky Charms Cookies at The Recipe Rebel.
16. I can't deal with all these cute treats. Just look at these Leprechaun Cupcakes!
Find these Leprechaun Cupcakes at Hoosier Homemade.
17. These Rainbow Donuts just made my day.
Find these Rainbow Donuts at The First Year Blog.
Head over to DealsPlus to find coupons and deals for all your baking needs!