It’s usually difficult shopping for men, so I’ve compiled this list to make all of our lives a little easier. Whether they’re a kid at heart, a beer connoisseur, or anything in between, this list has something for everyone. Check it out:
1. Dollar Shave Club: $1 – $9 monthly
For the clean-shaven one. Or the one who has a ton of facial hair. You have 3 blades to choose from (delivered monthly; $1, $6, or $9), and there’s no commitment so you can cancel anytime. Give your guy a set amount of months, or keep it going – you can literally do it for as long as you’d like!
For the golfer… or the shark fiend.
3. Star Wars Miniature Metal DIY Model Kits: $14.99
In honor of the newest film, for the Star Wars fanatic.
4. Izola Paddle Your Own Canoe Travel Cup: $20.00
For the outdoorsy one.
5. Nerf Rival Apollo XV 700: $29.99
For the kid at heart. (I apologize in advance if you become his victim.)
6. Beer Caps Map: From $39.00
For the beer enthusiast who wants to try a beer from every state.
For the organized one.
For the money-conscious. The Yiddish Proverb is very flattering, might I add.
9. Amazon Fire TV Stick: $39.99
For the guy who watches all the TV shows and movies known to man.
10. Corkcicle Whiskey Wedge with Glass: $17.99
For the whiskey-on-the-rocks lover who despises watered-down whiskey.
11. Straight Shooter: $39.99
For the super competitive guy in your life.
12. Pocket Kick Speaker: $99.00 (Take $30 off and receive free shipping with the code ASKMEN)
For the music lover.
13. Nanoarcade: $59.99
For the video game lover. The ultimate throwback.
14. STEEL Belt from Mission Belt Co.: $39.95
For the fashionably conscious. It comes in 8 different colors, and there are no holes.
15. Star Wars: Battle Front: $58.99
For the Star Wars lover and video game lover.
16. Chillsner: $15.95
For the beer lover who loves a consistently cold bottle of brew.
17. Canon Camera Lens Mugs: $24 – $30
For the photographer who always has a camera in his hands.
18. Guide Gear Portable Folding Hammock: $41.99
For the guy who loves to relax wherever he goes (literally).
by Daisy Tran