March 22, 2016
· 1.2k Views
I remember as a kid, I would attempt to paint Easter eggs (and by paint I mean dunk my eggs in every color I could get my hands on), but to be honest, most of the paint ended up on me or my work area. Nonetheless, I thoroughly enjoyed the activity, and now as an adult, I'm ready to move onto bigger and better things. I'm going to paint elaborate Easter eggs.
This Easter, try something new and possibly more fun. DIY Easter eggs are a great way to get everyone in the family involved because there is literally no limit to what you can paint. With that being said, go nuts!
1. Keep up with the times with these Emoji Easter eggs.
Find the tutorial at Studio DIY.
2. These water color Easter eggs that are prettier than me.
Find the tutorial at A Pumpkin and A Princess.
3. Or you can make a bouquet of Easter eggs.
Find the tutorial at Make and Takes.
4. Fight crimes with... eggs?
Find the tutorial at Create Craft Love.
5. Decorate your eggs with melted crayons.
Find the tutorial at Jenna Burger.
6. These are the cutest Easter eggs in the history of the world.
Find the tutorial at Little Red Window.
7. I didn't know you could make eggs hipster-looking, but the Internet is always full of surprises.
Find the tutorial at One Good Thing by Jillee.
8. These are the most season-appropriate Easter foliage eggs ever.
Find the tutorial at Say Yes.
9. Washi tape does wonders! Just look at these beauties.
Find the tutorial at Miss Renaissance.
10. The ~trendiest~ eggs of the season.
Find the tutorial at Hello Glow.
11. Another way to achieve the marble look is with nail polish.
Find the tutorial at Camille Styles.
12. If you're looking for something simple and easy, all this takes is a non-toxic white paint pen!
Find the tutorial at Kaley Ann.
13. Here are some more easy, marker ideas! These were created using Sharpies.
Find the tutorial at Mom.me.
14. These Crystal Egg Geodes are Easter eggs on steroids, but by far the coolest eggs I've seen.
Find the tutorial at Martha Stewart.
15. Send a cute message with these typography Easter eggs!
Find the tutorial Lovely Indeed.
16. Put a little bling on your eggs with gold leaf sheets. So chic!
Find the tutorial A Pumpkin and A Princess.
17. How cool are these DINOSAUR eggs?!
Find the tutorial at Barefoot Kitchen Witch.
18. This great idea involves grabbing a bunch of your favorite temporary tattoos and going tattoo crazy.
Find the tutorial at Uncommon Designs.
19. Ombré eggs - so hip! Btw, this tutorial comes in 3 different languages for my multi-lingual friends.
Find the tutorial at Elhadepapel.
20. These watercolor sprayed Easter eggs are the messiest fun you'll ever have splattering paint.
Find the tutorial at For The Love Of.
21. These bouffant Easter eggs are the sassiest eggs I have ever seen.
Find the tutorial at Studio DIY.
22. You can never go wrong with stripes!
Find the tutorial at Urban Comfort.
Head over to DealsPlus to find coupons and savings on all your arts and crafts needs!
Michael's: Use code EASTER2016MA to save 20% off your purchase between 3/20 - 3/26.
Hobby Lobby: On their website, you will find a coupon for 40% off one item at regular price to use online or print for in-store.
Joann: Visit their website to find special coupons such as 40% - 60% off any one regular-priced item.
AC Moore: Text ACMOORE to 24587 to join the A.C. Moore Rewards Program and receive a code for 55% off any one regular-priced item.
Dollar Tree: Recieve 10% off a purchase $10 or more. In-store offer, no code required.