When you're a celebrity, stacking your closet with on-trend designer fashion isn't such a big deal. If you are not a celebrity, you may not have the means to get your outfit right off of the runway. You can, however, draw inspiration from celebrity fashion and runway styles to create your own looks. And luckily for the rest of us non-celebs, stores like Neiman Marcus Last Call and Nordstrom Rack have totally got our backs.
While these outlet style stores sell tons of designer fashion at clearance prices due to things like returns and overstocking, you can also find designer fashion dupes at more affordable retailers like H&M, Charlotte Russe, and Forever 21.
1. Celebrities of all kinds love Valentino shoes. Seriously, we've spotted the Kardashians, Sophia Vergara, Jennifer Lopez and many more rockin' the rockstuds. The good news is that there are tons of affordable dupes out there like these t-strap flats from Charlotte Russe.
2. Selena Gomez and Jennifer Lopez were both spotted looking chic for the warm months in white lace Zimmerman rompers. For around $400, you can buy the exact same one, or you can pay under $30 at Forever 21 for a similar version that is really just as pretty!
3. Charlize Theron took the spotlight recently with this oh-so-flattering and simple striped A Line skirt. Believe it or not, this now sold out skirt is from Forever 21! Luckily, they have a dupe of their own.
4. Charlize Theron's chain detail boots are not as affordable as the Forever 21 skirt, but ASOS saves the day with a pair of ankle boots that are basically a spitting image.
5. This classic blazer update costs a pretty penny. It's been seen on the shoulders of some of the hottest celebs like Kim Kardashian and Fergie. Lucky for us, Missguided makes a look-a-like that I can totally get behind- and afford.
6. This celebrity airport fashion trend is simple, yet sleek, and SO easy to dupe. Get your dark, skinny jeans from pretty much anywhere you'd like- but it's hard to beat the price and quality of H&M. Complete the look with a leather jacket or blazer and sunglasses, of course!
RELATED BLOG POSTS: