I'm from California, and yes, I am one of those avocado lovers. Regardless of their price, these delicious, nutrient-packed fruits are one of my favorites. Avocados contain heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids, so that gives me more incentive to scarf them down like nobody's business. I especially love avocados for breakfast, and my go-to is avocado toast.
I'm getting tired of my plain avocado toasts, so here are some mouthwatering avocado toast recipes for inspiration. Enjoy!
1. Of course I have to pay homage to Cali-style anything!
Find this California-Style Fried Egg Avocado Toast at Whole and Heavenly Oven.
2. Caprese sandwiches are one of my favorites... throw in avocado and I'm sold for life.
Find this Caprese Avocado Toast at Two Peas and Their Pod.
3. I love smoked salmon and avocado, so I am currently salivating.
Find this Smashed Avocado Toast with Egg and Smoked Salmon at Jeanette's Healthy Living.
4. I have yet to master making poached eggs, but this toast might be enough motivation to learn.
Find this Simple Poached Egg and Avocado Toast at Pinch of Yum.
5. This veggie-loaded, pumped up version of avocado toast is making me so excited!
Find this Veggie-Loaded Avocado White Bean Salad on Toast at Healthy Happy Life.
6. I love the abundance of colors on this toast - so pretty I almost don't want to eat it. Just kidding.
Find this Avocado Toast with Persimmon Pomegranate and Fennel at Floating Kitchen.
7. Adding a little Greek/Mexican twist with Pita Toastadas!
Find these Pita Toastadas with Butternut Squash, Black Beans, and Avocado at Camille Styles.
8. Bacon makes everything better.
Find this Bacon Avocado and Tomato Toast at Ev's Eats.
9. With miso, tahini, and black sesame, I imagine this to be an explosion of flavors in my mouth.
Find this Miso-Tahini Avocado Toast with Black Sesame Gomasio at Dolly and Oatmeal.
10. I always ask for extra corn at Chipotle because I love it so much. This grilled corn toast is everything.
Find this Mexican Grilled Corn Avocado Toast at How Sweet Eats.
11. This mix of sweet and savory on toast deeply intrigues me...
Find this Ginger-Mint-Lemon Strawberry Avocado Toast at Healthy Happy Life.
12. Avocado and hummus are a match made in heaven. If you haven't tried it, I have nothing to say to you.
Find this Avocado Hummus Toast at Healthy Nibbles and Bits.
13. A Korean-inspired avocado toast?! Get outta town!
Find this Kimchi Tempeh Avocado Toast at Gratitude and Greens.
14. I'm just imagining my first bite of melted cheese and warm tuna on a bed of tomatoes and avocado... *droooool*
Find this Avocado Tuna Melt at Dizzy, Busy, and Hungry.
15. This looks and sounds like an absolute summer delight!
Find this Mango Avocado Toast at Healthy Happy Life.
16. Roasted vegetables taste ten times better than plain veggies, and this savory toast has got me feeling some type of way.
Find this Green Goddess Avocado Toast with Roasted Spring Vegetables and Tahini Sauce at Feed Me Phoebe.
17. Crispy smoked salmon AND garlic avocado?? What did I do to deserve this??
Find this Crispy Smoked Salmon, Garlic Avocado, and Tomato on a Toasted English Muffin at Cafe Delites.
18. This toast is a fiesta in my mouth with guacamole and salsa!
Find this South of the Border Avocado Toast at Bless This Mess.
19. Okay, I know it's spring, but I would totally scarf down this toast no matter what time of year.
Find this Autumn Avocado Toast at How Sweet Eats.
20. Your basic cream cheese on a bagel just got glorified by avocado.
Find this Toasted Bagel with Dill Cream Cheese and Avocado at Don't Feed After Midnight.
21. Dukkah: an Egyptian condiment consisting of a mixture of herbs, nuts, and spices. Thanks, Wikipedia.
Find this Mediterranean Inspired Avocado Toast with Pistachio Dukkah at Half Baked Harvest.
22. Honey on avocado and bacon?! I don't know if I'm ready for this.
Find this Avocado-Bacon Toast at Recipe Boy.
23. Everybody's life could use some spicin' up once in a while.
Find this Sriracha Avocado Toast at The Almond Eater.
24. What a beaut!
Find this Avocado Toast with Smoked Salmon and Radishes at Heather Christo.
What's your favorite recipe for avocado toast? Let us know in the comments below!