For those who don’t know, 6PM.com is one of the many online retailers that Amazon owns. 6PM offers deals and discounts on numerous fashion brands that cater to every shopper. You can find small to high-end brands like Steve Madden, Nike, Coach, Tory Burch and they have a wide selection of items to shop from. You’re guaranteed a discount on every item since the site only hosts items discounted off their retail prices.
I’ve been a loyal shopper at 6PM for some time now having discovered it about 2 years ago. It's not a highly promoted site which is surprising considering the deals they offer. It used to be that 6PM offered free shipping with no minimum purchase requirement (even on, say, a $3 item) but they’ve since raised their free shipping threshold to $50 (just a reminder for those who have not shopped there for awhile!).
Amazon has been rolling out a lot more coupon codes and deal event offers that cannot be easily spotted on their page so make sure you check out Amazon coupon page for new coupon codes updated daily. Check back closer to holidays for even better savings.
We left out some details in the title but 6PM offers top deals on several sought after brands not just Nike. Take Coach and Michael Kors for instance, you can find these brands discounted up to 75% off if you can’t find sales anywhere else. 6PM launches new sales events every week so it's best to check back on a weekly basis if you’re waiting for your favorite brand to offer new discounts. Here are some examples of savings:
Keep in mind that since prices are discounted, brand name items (this is especially the case for popular shoe models) tend to sell out fast in small sizes. You can always check back for new stocks by keeping tabs on the item via the favorites button on the product page.
Additionally, you can search any of your favorite brands, browse by category, and search by discount which makes shopping a whole lot easier. As with any online retail pricing, we recommend running the product name through Google to see if any lower price comes up on the Google Shopping section (should appear at the top of your search results page).
Despite already offering discounted prices, 6PM also has a separate clearance page where they host their final markdowns on some overstocked inventory. Everything on this clearance page is marked down at 70% off or more so you’re probably sure to score a deal either way. Other things you can check out? Their featured deals and limited time seasonal sale events. Oh and, they sell clothes too. Take look at these deals:
Yes! 6PM rolls out their extra 10% off code every once in a while and you can spot it on this 6PM page. Although rare, they have a 20% off coupon code that circulates around major holidays (i.e. Black Friday) so if you’re after that code, consider signing up for our 6PM coupon updates to be the first to snag the code. 6PM now sets a max use limit on some of their codes so that only the first thousands of shoppers are able to grab the discount.
Ready to browse? You can also start by browsing your favorite brands at 6PM and narrowing down your pricing criteria from there.
Other than 6PM, Amazon actually has a few other underrated sites that can help you snag deal prices from books to pet care items. Oftentimes, you can find better discounts from underrated retailers compared to well-known retailers so it doesn’t hurt to check a few of these out. They can end up being your new favorite.
- not a discount site but Goodreads is one of the major online book review and suggestions forum. You get free access to a huge community of readers where you can interact, follow and look for your new reads.
- a new online pet care retailer, Wag.com offer weekly sales 15-20% off (which is also available as a new customer offer on their homepage) on pet food, litter and more. You can shop from quality pet brands like Natural Balance, Blue Buffalo and you can also get free 1-day delivery when your purchase totals $49 or more.
- for busy parents, you can shop all baby and toddler essentials at Diapers.com. Plus, those new to the site automatically qualify for a discount offer! Like wag.com, you can also get free 1-day delivery for orders that are $49 and over. If you notice at the top of their homepage, there are several tabs for different websites that all belong to Amazon. You can shop across all 6 websites (Soap.com, Wag.com, Yoyo.com, BeautyBar.com and Casa.com) in one online shopping cart which makes its fairly easy to satisfy that $49 free shipping minimum!
- if you’re a student, you probably already know about this site but for returning college students who need to sell, rent, or purchase textbooks, give AbeBooks a try. You can find AbeBooks coupons and deals here to help you save on pricey textbooks.
- never heard of woot? Woot host tons of deals from every category with limited time clearance events (think ebay but slightly cheaper). During their “woot off” event, spot the flashing siren icons on their homepage for hot deals. These deals are gone once fully claimed. Keep up to date on woot off events by signing up for alerts!
- are you a fan of designer labels? ShopBop is kind of like the luxury equivalent of 6PM.com with more products from high end designers like Alexander Wang and Tory Burch. As a part of Amazon, you’ll still be eligible for free 2-day prime shipping on anything from ShopBop and save an extra 25% off with the ShopBop coupon offers.
- now this one, even I have not heard of. At first glance, it looks like a online discount book retailer but best of all everything ships free worldwide! They also have a nifty bargain shop section where you can find some popular titles for 50% off.
Have you shopped at 6PM? What's your favorite buy?
Recommended reads for you: