November 25, 2017
· 3.3k Views
If you haven't already, check out the DealsPlus homepage for all the best Cyber Monday deals and sales now live! Our staff/bargain hunters scope out new sales and deals every hour so check back throughout the holiday season for top deals and discounts from your favorite retailers. The best of Cyber Monday deals are now live and here are some top discounts we spotted. Hot offers will go quickly, so act fast!
Don’t forget to check out our Cyber Monday Masterlist for the best sales, deals, and coupons this year!
Best Cyber Monday 2017 Deals on Tech, Home & More
Laptops, Desktops, & Tablets
Home & Kitchen
Toys, Gift Cards, & More
More Ways to Save at Your Favorite Retailers
- Dell: For all things tech, check out the Dell Cyber Monday 2017 ad scan. Find some of the lowest prices ever on top-of-the-line TVs, laptops, and electronics that everyone will be looking for this season. Some offers are even paired with up to $200 Dell e-gift cards, so your savings are magnified.
- eBay: If you’re looking for deals for everything in your life from apparel to tech to kitchen goods, eBay is a great destination for deals, according to their eBay Cyber Monday 2017 ad scan. Don’t miss out!
- JCPenney: The place to be on Cyber Monday for all things home is JCPenney. Save on apparel for the family as well as goods to spruce up your kitchen and home. Check out JCPenney’s Cyber Monday 2017 ad scan.
- Amazon: Amazon actually hosts a Cyber Monday Deals Week, which will start Saturday, November 25th and run for one week until Saturday, December 2nd. Prime members get exclusive access to Prime Early Access Deals. Alexa users get perks too with exclusive voice-only offers.
- Macy’s: Macy’s will be offering Cyber Week Specials plus free shipping on orders of $25+. Click here to learn more.
- Target: This massive retailer will be offering a rare 15% off sitewide discount on Cyber Monday, November 27th with free shipping, no minimum until December 23rd. Steep discounts during their Cyber Week will start Sunday, November 26th and continue throughout the week to Saturday, December 2nd on Target.com. A new Cyber Week feature will be digital daily deals, which means department-wide sales starting Tuesday, November 28th and lasting the week. Learn more about Target Cyber Week from their press release.
- Pro tip: If you own a Target Redcard, you can continue to save an additional 5% on all your purchases on Black Friday and Cyber Monday!
- Kohl’s: Kohl’s Cyber Days, which ends Thursday, November 30th, will allow shoppers to take an extra 20% off their purchase. Click here for more Kohl’s coupons.