Muffins are cute, fun to make and are perfect for eating at any time of day. In fact, depending on the ingredients, you can enjoy a muffin or two for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Traditionally, muffins are sweet and packed with fruit, like blueberries and bananas. Over the years, people have transformed the muffin into something much greater than a fruit-filled bread item that is consumed in the morning for breakfast. From marinara sauce and cheese to eggs and spinach, there is an endless combination of ingredients that you can use to create a great muffin that you can brag about to your friends. Lucky for you, we've got recipes for some of the best ones out there.
1. Mini Pies
2. Healthy Egg Muffin Cups
3. Spinach Dip Bites
4. Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cups
5. Mini Crab Cakes
6. Rosemary Sweet Potato Stackers
7. Baked Eggs in Hash Brown Cups
8. Spaghetti and Meatball Cups
9. Mini Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf Cupcakes
10. Jalapeno Popper Cups with Bacon
11. Mini Deep Dish Pizzas
12. Frozen Yogurt Granola Cups
13. Pancake Cups
14. Mini Chicken Pot Pies
15. Lasagna Cups
16. Tuscan Mac and Cheese Cupsl
17. Southwestern Chicken Cups
18. Spinach and Ricotta Puffs
19. Muffin Tin Cheeseburgers
20. Spicy Tuna Cakes
The traditional muffin is great, but you don't have to limit yourself and stick to the usual recipe. If you're not a fan of some of these ingredients, you can always add things or remove an ingredient to make it more enjoyable foryou and your family. You can even create your own recipe and see if you can come up with someone more or equally delicious as the one one our list.