August 11, 2016
· 8.1k Views
Who doesn’t love Amazon? Amazon has just about anything you could want, from daily staples to clothing to toys to car parts. Have you ever been on the site shopping for just one or two small items and end up buying a few hundred dollars’ worth of stuff? Yeah, that’s happened to me, too.
Did you know you can get free Amazon gift cards for doing simple tasks? It’s true! You don’t need any experience or degree to earn rewards such as gift cards. It’s pretty easy to do. You already spend hours every day surfing the Internet, online shopping or taking surveys, so why not take advantage of the ability to get something in return? Read on to find out how you can earn Amazon gift cards so you can get that new dress or CD for free.
Click here to subscribe to our Amazon emails to get the latest scoop on all their sales and promotions.
- Surveys. Surveys are a popular way to earn Amazon gift cards, mainly because they’re fun and easy. Many companies pay you to take surveys. Although some have strict demographic requirements, some are very basic and offer $1 or more for a few minutes of your time. Do a couple of these a day and watching your earnings add up. Once you reach a certain threshold, you can redeem your earnings for rewards. Rewards vary by company, but most offer cash in your PayPal account, a check or Amazon gift cards. Click here to view popular research companies and the rewards they offer.
Related news: 13 Websites That Pay You Cash for Taking a Survey
- Mechanical Turk. Amazon actually offers its own work marketplace that allows you to work on Human Intelligence Tasks (HITs). You can earn money by editing photos, writing content and much more. Your earnings can be deposited into your PayPal account or you can convert it into an Amazon gift card. Note that the tasks are easy, but pay little. You may make only a few cents per task. Click here to access Mechanical Turk.
- Amazon Trade-In Program. Another way you can get gift cards from Amazon is by participating in its trade-in program, or read about it here in our blog post. It allows you to turn in stuff you don’t use anymore – such as books, CDs, video games and electronics – and receive your credits in the form of an Amazon gift card. It’s a great way to unload your used stuff and get rewarded for it rather than just letting it sit around and collect dust. You must, however, match the item perfectly or it will be disqualified from the program.
Source: Apple Insider
- Bing. Just by using Bing as your search engine, you can earn points that you can cash in for Amazon gift cards and other cool rewards. The more searches you do, the more points and bonuses you can receive. Learn more here.
- Swagbucks. Sign up for Swagbucks and you can earn gift cards for Amazon and other popular retailers by doing simple tasks such as shopping online, playing games, taking surveys and watching videos. The gift cards ae available in denominations ranging from $5 to $50. It’s easy and fun!
Source: Thrifty Mama Ramblings
- Zoombucks. Like Swagbucks, you can earn rewards for online shopping, playing games, entering contests, taking surveys and completing various offers. You can earn Zoombuclks toward Amazon gift cards and many other rewards. Click here to sign up and start earning in seconds!
- MyPoints. The MyPoints platform allows you to earn points for engaging in various activities such as shopping online, taking surveys, printing coupons and reading emails. Save up your points and redeem them for cash or gift cards for Amazon and other popular stores. You can get an Amazon gift card for $10, $25, or $50.
- iRazoo. This useful site allows you to earn points when you watch videos, clip coupons, browse the Web and complete surveys, tasks and other offers. Earning points is easy. You can earn 3,000 points just by watching TV – and that’s equivalent to a $5 gift card. Do this every day – or at least several times a week – and you’ll be raking in the Amazon gift cards.
- Ibotta. The Ibotta app offers cash back on your everyday grocery purchases. Download the app, submit a receipt and get cash back within 48 hours. It pays to shop!
- Gift Hulk. Sign up for Gift Hulk and earn Hulk Coins for participating in activities such as videos, surveys, shopping and web searches. You can then redeem your coins for cool prizes such as Amazon gift cards. Everything is free; you never have to buy anything, ever.
- Cash Crate. Earn cash rewards and gift cards for completing surveys, shopping online and performing other fun tasks. Sign up here and start earning money toward your Amazon gift card.
Source: Cash Crate
- Credit card rewards. The Amazon.com Visa card allows you to earn points toward Amazon gift cards. You earn points for every dollar you spend: Three points at Amazon, two points at drug stores, restaurants and gas stations, and one point everywhere else. Amass 2,500 points and you can opt for a $25 Amazon gift card!
There are free items all over the Internet if you know where to look, but some stuff just isn’t useful. Amazon gift cards are easy to acquire and they always come in handy. Try one or two of the dozen ideas above and you’ll be on your way to earning an Amazon shopping trip. What are you saving up for?