September 06, 2016
· 2.8k Views
Image Source: bustle.com
In need of lipstick, mascara, foundation, and other beauty products? You may want to skip where you usually shop and check out the awesome deals happening at ULTA for most of the month of September. ULTA's 21 Days of Beauty Sale started on September 4 and continues through September 24. You get three weeks of daily deals, but be warned – this isn’t your average sale. We’re talking deep discounts on a variety of products – even the biggest brands that typically don’t participate in these types of sales. Expect to save up to 50% on your favorite brands and products.
Click here to subscribe to our ULTA emails so you get the latest scoop on their great sales, promotions, and coupons, like $3.50 off a $15 purchase.
With fall quickly approaching, it’s time to switch out your lighter summer products for heavier fall and winter beauty essentials. ULTA's 21 Days of Beauty Sale comes just in time. You’ll find deals online as well as demonstrations, events and free gifts in-store. There will be some huge brands participating in this massive sale, including Clarisonic, Philosophy, Juice Beauty, Mally Beauty, Tarte and Urban Decay.
Here’s the full calendar:
- September 4: 50% off Murad Clarifying Cleanser (now $14) and Urban Decay Revolution Lipgloss (now $11
- September 5: 50% off Bareminerals Concealers (now $10-$11.50) and IT Cosmetics No Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner (now $11)
- September 6: 50% off Lorac Color Source Brush or Light Source Highlighter (now $11), Mally Beauty Voluminizing Mascara (now $10) and Butter London Nail Lacquers (now $7.50-$9)
- September 7: 50% off Stila Sculpt & Shade Custom Contour Duo (now $20) and Skyn Iceland Glacial Cleaning Cloths (now $7.50). Juice Beauty Phyto-Pigments Flawless Serum Foundation is discounted to $25.
- September 8: 50% off Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Extreme! (now $17.50) and Juice Beauty Kits (now $19.50-$24.50)
- September 9: 30% off Serovital and Unilastin (now $55.30-$69.30) and 50% off Honest Beauty Magic Balm (now $9) and Tarte Double Duty Beauty The Lip Sculptor Double Ended Lipstick & Gloss (now $12)
- September 10: 50% off Philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash (now $14) and Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duos (now $11.50)
- September 11: 50% off Strivectin Power Starters Tightening Trio (now $44.50). Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Precision Longwear Liquid Eyeliner reduced to $10.
- September 12: 40% off First Aid Beauty FAB Faves to Go Kit (now $18) and 50% off Mally Beauty Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra (now $12.50) and Per-Fekt Mascaras (now $14.25)
- September 13: Butter London Plush Rush Lipstick, Liner and Gloss reduced to $10 and Dermablend Smooth Liquid Camo Foundation reduced to $21
- September 14: 30% off Bareminerals Lifestyle Kits (now $14-$34.30) and 50% off IT Cosmetics Tightline Black Primer-Eyeliner (now $12)
- September 15: 50% off Dermalogica Clear Start Kit (now $21) and Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation (now $16.50)
- September 16: 50% off Pur Cosmetics HydraGel Lift, Smashbox Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner reduced to $10 and Buy 1, Get 1 Free Clarisonic Brush Heads
- September 17: 40% off Bareminerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder (now $13.20-$15.60) and 50% off Urban Decay Afterglow 8 Hour Powder Brush (now $13)
- September 18: 50% off Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser (now $7.50), Bliss Masks (now $15-$28) and Stila Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Eye & Cheeks Palettes (now $19.50)
- September 19: 50% Buxom Lash Mascara (now $10)
- September 20: 50% off IT Brushes for Ulta Buffing Mineral Powder Brush #206 (now $15) and Fiona Stiles Sheer Sculpting Palettes (now $14). Hey Honey Take It Off Exfoliating Honey Peel Off Mask discounted to $20.
- September 21: 50% off Bareminerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss (now $9) and Laura Gellar Mascara and Eyelash Primer (now $12)
- September 22: 50% off Cargo Essentials Eyeshadow Palette (now $17) and Dermadoctor Kakadu C Intensive Vitamin C Peel Pads (now $39). Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Eyeshadow Primer discounted to $10.
- September 23: 50% off Too Faced La Matte Color Drenched Matte Lipstick (now $11) and Benefit They’re Real! Push-Up Eyeliner (now $12)
- September 24: 25% off all Philosophy Miracle Worker products and 50% off Lipstick Queen Jean Queen Lipstick (now $11). Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara discounted to $10.
If you’re a Platinum Member, you’ll be eligible for additional offers as well. On September 5, get 50% off Becca Mineral Blush. On September 11, get 40% off Lorac Pro Contour Palette with Contour Brush. The deal for September 19 is a free Airbrush Complexion Perfection Brush #115 when you purchase any IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation. You must be logged into your account to receive these offers, which are valid online only. Click here to see how you can become a Platinum Member.
That’s not all. On certain days of the week, you can save on ULTA products. On Sundays, save 50% on Ulta Beauty Brushes. On Mondays, you can get Ulta Beauty Blush, Bronzers and Illuminators for just $4. The deal on Tuesday is Ulta Beauty Single Eye Shadows for just $3. On Wednesdays, Ulta Beauty Foundation is discounted to $6. On Thursdays, you can get Ulta Beauty Lipstick and Lip Gloss for $3.50 each. The deal on Fridays is Ulta Beauty Mascara for $4 or Ulta Beauty Romance Body Lotion, Wash and Mist for $5. There are two deals on Saturday also. Get Ulta Beauty Automatic & Gel Pencil Eye Liner for $3 or Ulta Beauty Luxe Body Wash, Lotion and Scrub for $7.
If you’re a beauty product addict, you must shop ULTA’s super sale. Whether you stop in or shop online, you’re sure to save big on the products you need to ensure you have gorgeous skin just in time for fall. Now’s also a great time to try that product you’ve been wanting to try for quite some time, but never bought it because of the price. Now there are no excuses. To learn more about ULTA's 21 Days of Beauty Sale, click here.