October 30, 2015
· 1.6k Views
Fall 2015 features a transcending color landscape involving earthy neutrals to replace the vibrant colors that warmed up summer. There is an evolving shift from bold color palettes to one that contrasts the hues. This color trend is ubiquitous on the runaways of the recent New York Fashion Week. As suede and fringe make a comeback for the fall season, neutrals are essential in highlighting natural tones of the fall. Neutrals do not have to be dull, simply let the earthy, illustrious colors shine through and make a splashing statement of sophistication and chicness.
Here are some neutral wardrobe essentials:
H&M Faux Suede Skirt with Lace Details ($29.99)
- This is a fall season must-have. Suede is a huge trend this season. While your outfit may feature beautiful colors like blush, beige, or white, this suede skirt is the essential piece that is required in completing your outfit. It will add a sense of richness that is striking enough to contrast all aspects of neutrals.
Contemporary Mock Neck Sweater ($17.90)
- Cozy up with this turtleneck sweater presented in a subtle vibrancy of marled slate gray. Turtleneck sweaters are staple items for the upcoming fall and winter seasons because they offer comfort while projecting casual chic feels. This sweater also features a curving hem to highlight your shapes with an exposed zipper for an enduring inspiration that borders comfy and stylish.
Vince Camuto Wool-Blend Cocoon Coat ($72.85)
- Cocoon coats offer a feminine layer to any fall outfit. They accentuate and highlight enigmatic silhouettes for an extraordinary feel. This coat is available in blush and grey lurex. Both colors are able to stand on their own as the centerpiece of your look of the day. This flattering coat can be paired with any outfit for any occasion.
T Tahari Eliat Pink Wool-Blend Coat ($99.22)
- While we are on coats, featured here is the T Tahari Eliat Pink Wool-Blend Coat in neutral pink. The hint of pastel offers a sense of glam while combining the gentleness of blush with its persuasive feminine hue.This coat symbolizes effortless beauty with its versatility. Funnel collars are definitely making a come back this season!
Topshop Tie Front Top ($32.00)
- As you may have noticed, lace up front tops are everywhere this season! This hot trend offers the ultimate dose of sexy with this laid-back look! Pair it with jeans and skirts for any occasion, and you will shine. This pink eyelet top arouses a sentiment of fantasy while exerting a subtle splash of fun with its light pink influence.