May 28, 2016
· 1.3k Views
Let's face it: We aren't all naturally gifted in the same ways. Where some of us have a bit more in the booty, some of us have a bit more in the bust. It can make bathing suit season a bit of a challenge, no? Luckily, we've found a slew of super cute suits that can transform you from a flat-chested cutie to a bangin' beauty.
1. This La Perla bikini offers a modern, chic take on a push up look. And how flattering is this wine color, y'all?
La Perla Montecarlo Padded Bandeau Bikini, $57.12
2. A longline bikini top elongates the torso, and the tie at the bust is cute as a button. Plus, the padded bikini top adds extra volume up top, and that never hurts.
Pour Moi Geo Longline Padded Bikini Top, $50
3. You can't go wrong with this deep plunging V one-piece. And the frills on the hips are just perfection.
Stone Cold Fox Daphne Swimsuit, $123
4. The ruching on this floral one-piece is great for hiding any extra bumps you might feel self-conscious about. And the molded underwire cups give everything an extra little lift.
'Seychelles' Floral Print One-Piece Swimsuit, $93
5. This sweet little Kate Spade suit has a tasteful cut out that gives boobs an extra little lift. Plus the colorful print definitely adds a little bit of interest up top.
Kate Spade Colombe D'or Maillot, $142
6. This Voda Swim top has pull strings that allow you to change the fit of the suit and create more or less cleavage.
Voda Swim Black Push Up Swim Top, $64.45
7. This Prism St. Barts suit comes with adjustable and removable shoulder straps, and a padded underwire bra. What more could you want?
Prism St. Barts Swimsuit, $104
8. This La Bianca ruffle suit has both removable padding and a ruffle to add extra interest to the boob area.
La Blanca Ruffle Bandeau Swimsuit, $109
9. The sweet stripes of this suit draw the eye ot the chest area. Plus, the suit has removable padding that can make a big difference in your silhouette.
Tart Amaris Striped Halter Swimsuit, $45.97
10. Is there anything better than this classic J. Crew one-piece? The padded cups add extra ~ oomph ~ up top and the suit comes in six flattering colors.
J. Crew Italian Matte Knotted Underwire Swimsuit, $59.99
11. This wicker print suit has a flirty peplum and molded, padded cups that balance out the top of the suit.
Asos Wicker Palm Print Peplum Swimsuit, $60
12. The one benefit of having smaller boobs? You can get away with wearing a plunging V-neck without any trouble. This Motel Sunny Day suit has an extreme plunge but looks good on women with smaller chests.
Motel Sunny Day One Piece Swimsuit, $68
13. The ruching detail gives the illusion of a fuller chest - something every small-busted girl could use.
La Blanca Swimwear Island One Piece, $57.97
So check out these suits, grab one, and get in the water!