May 07, 2016
· 4.2k Views
Graduating from college is one of the best feelings of accomplishment. However, it's not the only feeling graduates experience. Fear, relief, happiness, frustration, and stress are among the emotions some of these graduates are expressing on their caps. Check them out.
1. When you're brutally honest and pun-tastic.
2. When mom and dad aren't the only ones who attributed to your success.
3. When the burden of student loan debt is already overwhelming you, so you just ask for help.
4. When Mean Girls is still relevant 12 years later.
5. When you let your cap do the talking about how you spent your college career.
6. When you stick it to the man (Nike).
7. When you make Mushu proud because he knows how amazing you're going to be in the real world.
8. When you can finally do what you've been wanting to do for the past four years.
9. Mom can't get mad in an auditorium full of people on such a momentous day, right?
10. Because pizza is the ultimate college diet and you have to pay your respects.
12. Preach it, Elle!
13. When you think you're funny.
14. When the job market becomes the Hunger Games.
15. When the real horror story strikes.