The average person will eat three meals a day and choose to enjoy whatever dish they want. Unlike these people, those who are on a diet are limited with what they can consume, especially those on a low-carb diet.
When trying to shed a few pounds and lead a healthier lifestyle, a low-carb diet is one of the many diets that will help you get the job done. At first, you may be concerned about not being able to eat some of your favorite foods, from pizza, burgers, and anything else packed with carbs. Although your options may be limited, you can dress up your food and mix things up in such a way that will allow you to enjoy every meal you have while on your diet. Check out these 20 great low-carb lunches and dinners everyone will love.
Subscribe to receive our emails from your favorite grocery stores such as Whole Foods, Costco, Safeway, and Trader Joe's to start shopping healthier.
1. Cheesy Quinoa Stuffed Mushrooms
2. Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap
3. Paleo Burgers with Caramelized Balsamic Onions and Avocado
Recipe from Joyful Healthy Eats.
4.Pesto Zoodles with Chicken
5. Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
6. Sriracha Almond Crusted Pork Chops with Spicy Honey Mustard Sauce
7. Healthy Cauliflower Fried "Rice"
Recipe from Eat Yourself Skinny.
8. Crab Stuffed Whitefish
9. Loaded Greek Quinoa Salad
Recipe from Half Baked Harvest.
10. Chicken Tortilla Soup
Recipe from A Pumpkin & A Princess.
11. Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatballs
12. One Pot Turkey Taco Skillet
13. Bacon-Cheddar Cauliflower Chowder
14. Eggplant Pizza
15. Seared Scallops
16. Crock Pot Sweet Potato Chipotle Chili
17. Guilt Free Portabello Bun Burgers
18.Zucchini Shrimp Scampi
19. BLT Summer Rolls with Avocado
20. Philly Chicken Stuffed Peppers
Recipe from Fitness Food Diva.