June 04, 2016
· 1.9k Views
You always gotta save room for dessert, but don't eat the whole dang slice of that double chocolate coconut paradise cake! It's not worth the guilt you'll be feeling the rest of the night, and it's only pushing you farther away from your goal. Instead, head home and make these healthy desserts that will make you happy and healthy.
1. Blend frozen bananas or any of your favorite fruit for some delicious nice cream.
Find this Chocolate Chip Nice Cream recipe at The Glowing Fridge.
2. Replace oil or butter with creamy avocados for a nutritious, heart-healthy dessert.
Find this Avocado Brownies recipe on The Healthy Maven.
3. Layer on the Greek yogurt and yummy fruits for a refreshing tart.
Find this Greek Yogurt Fruit Tart recipe at Sally's Baking Addiction.
4. These green smoothie popsicles are an icy blend of your favorite fruits and veggies.
Find the Grab and Go Green Smoothie Popsicles recipe at The Cook's Pyjamas.
5. Say bye to peanuts and hello to their healthier cousin, almonds!
Find this Clean Eating Almond Butter Fudge recipe at Chocolate Covered Katie.
6. Freeze up some bite-sized pieces of fruit smothered in yogurt and you've got an easy and healthy snack.
Find this Frozen Blueberry Yogurt Bites recipe at Skinny Mom.
7. One of the easiest and healthiest desserts you'll ever make is a colorful fruit salad.
Find this Honey Lime Quinoa Fruit Salad recipe at The Recipe Critic.
8. If you love chocolate, grab some healthy dark chocolate to satisfy your cocoa craving.
Find this Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Quinoa Energy Balls recipe at Simply Quinoa.
9. These naturally sweet banana chips are the guilt-free way to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Find this Homemade Baked Banana Chips recipe at Diethood.
10. Make a quick batch of your very own frozen yogurt bites all in a muffin tin.
Find this FroYo Berry Bites recipe at SkinnyMs.
11. Dip apple slices into some sweet chocolate and sprinkle coconut shavings or nuts for an innovative dessert.
Find this Chocolate Dipped Apple Slices recipe at Begin Within Nutrition.