June 06, 2016
· 12.2k Views
You know Starbucks in the summer time is a must. Whether you're a fruity tea fanatic or a frothy frappucino consumer, it recharges you during hot summer days and for that, you're eternally grateful. This summer, keep that summer body for which you've been working diligently and get your Starbucks fix. Check out these healthier drink hacks that will keep you smiling all summer long!
Starbucks even shared some delicious drinks under 200 calories on their website!
Here are some more under-100-calorie drinks!* Note: These are Tall (12-ounce) servings.
- Cold Brew Coffee: Less than 5 calories and 0 grams of sugar. If you don't like black coffee, add a splash of 2% milk, which adds 25 calories and 2 grams of sugar.
- Iced Coffee: If lightly sweetened over ice, this drink is 60 calories and 15 grams of sugar. If unsweetened, there are less than 5 calories and 0 grams of sugar.
- Iced Caffe Americano: Espresso shots splashed with water, served over ice. 10 calories and 0 grams of sugar.
- Iced Skinny Mocha: Bittersweet skinny mocha sauce, espresso, and nonfat milk over ice. 90 calories and 7 grams of sugar.
- Starbucks Doubleshot on Ice: Espresso, 2% milk, and lightly sweetened. 70 calories and 11 grams of sugar.
- Teavana Shakened Iced Tea: Lightly sweetened Premium Teavana tea and shaken with ice. You can choose from Passion Tango Tea, Black Tea, or Green Tea. 60 calories and 15 grams of sugar.
- Teavana Shaken Sweet Tea: Teavana black iced tea brewed with real cane sugar. 80 calories and 19 grams of sugar.
- Starbucks Refreshers Beverages: Contains real fruit juice and green coffee extract. Flavors include Very Berry Hibiscus (60 calories and 12 grams of sugar), Cool Lime (45 calories and 11 grams of sugar), and Strawberry Acai (80 calories and 16 grams of sugar).
- Espresso Light Frappuccino Blended Coffee: Frappuccino roast coffee with a shot of espresso and nonfat milk, blended with ice. 80 calories and 16 grams of sugar.
- Evolution Fresh Sweet Greens and Lemon: A mix of green vegetables with a bit of apple and a squeeze of lemon. A 15.2 fl. oz. bottle is 100 calories and 19 grams of sugar.
*courtesy of Brit + Co.
What is your favorite low-calorie drink at Starbucks? Tell us in the comments below so we can try it!