February 16, 2016
· 22.7k Views
Starbucks is great to have once in a while, but keep all of your receipts and you'll very soon be terrified by how much you've spent to quench your thirst (or to satisfy your sweet tooth). According to The Daily Meal, last year, we spent an average of about $30 to $40 a week at Starbucks - that's about $2,080 a year!
Luckily, amazing people across the Internet have concocted copycat recipes of your favorite drinks so that you can make them for dirt cheap at home. Cheers to that!
1. Kerry from Squawkfox broke it down ingredient by ingredient. She saved a total of 92% (and gas money!) on her homemade frappucino, which could run you almost $5 at Starbucks. If that isn't #winning, we don't know what is.
Find the recipe here.
2. A necessity to cool off, the Very Berry Hibiscus Tea Refresher is an iced tea lover's dream.
Find the recipe at Hip2Save.
3. For those of you who need coffee to get through your day, try this homemade Americano.
Yes, I Want Cake shares a super simple recipe for Homemade Americano.
4. For non-coffee addicts like me, satisfy your sweet tooth with a Vanilla Bean Frappucino.
Get the recipe for a delicious Vanilla Bean Frappuccino from The Black Peppercorn.
5. How does an ice cold Caramel Macchiato sound? Good, huh? Make it!
Get the recipe at Eugenie Kitchen.
6. The Passion Iced Tea Lemonade is one of my all-time faves, so I'm definitely trying this recipe at home!
Get the recipe at Cincy Shopper.
7. Chocolate and coffee - what more can you ask for? The Java Chip Frappucino is an excellent choice!
Find the easy recipe at Leelalicious.
8. Chai lovers, rejoice! Here's an awesome recipe for a Chai Tea Latte.
You can find the recipe at Live Simply.
9. The Strawberries & Creme Frappuccino is pretty and delicious :)
Learn how to make this frappuccino from Raining Hot Coupons.
10. This recipe for a Green Tea Frappuccino less than 200 calories! #winning
Get the recipe from Raining Hot Coupons.
11. I'm going to make jugs and jugs of this Cool Lime Refresher when summer comes.
You can find the recipe at Simplistically Living.
12. People will try to imitate anything great, so of course, there is a recipe for Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino.
Get the recipe from Lady With the Red Rocker.
13. Last but not least, the Caramel Frappuccino. Caramel and coffee are another match made in caffeinated heaven!