May 28, 2016
· 2.1k Views
I love lipstick. There's no doubt about my obsession for these tubes of magnificent color to make me feel prettier and more put-together. I have tubes and tubes of lipsticks at home, and I've tried high end lipstick (MAC and Nars) to low end (Wet 'N' Wild and CoverGirl). I've put together this list of dupes so you don't have to spend a ton on your favorite colors. Albeit, there may be differences in long-lasting wear and pigmentation, but if saving money is what you're after, don't fret! I'm your girl.
SEE ALSO: Splurge vs. Steal: Best Drugstore Makeup Dupes
1. MAC Lipstick ($16) vs. Wet 'N' Wild MegaLast Lip Color ($1.99)
2. YSL Rouge Volupté Shine ($37) vs Revlon Lip Butter ($5.99)
3. Tarte's LipSurgence Matte Lip Tint ($24) vs. Revlon ColorBurst Matte Lip Balm ($9.49)
4. Clinique Chubby Stick Instense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm ($16) vs. CoverGirl LipPerfect Jumbo Gloss Balm ($7)
5. Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil ($26) vs. Sonia Kashuk Velvety Matte Lip Crayon ($7.99)
6. Stila Long Wear Liquid Lip Color ($22) vs. Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick ($10.99)
7. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick ($20) vs. NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick ($7)
8. Lime Crime Velvetine Liquid Lipstick ($20) vs. Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip ($6)
9. Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick ($21) vs. L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paint ($3.49)
10. Kylie Lip Kit Liquid Lipsticks ($30) vs. NYX Lingerie Liquid Lipsticks ($7)
Visit DealsPlus for coupons to popular makeup retailers like Sephora, Ulta, and Target to save on all your beauty products! 💄
If you're looking to save even more on drugstore beauty products online, here are some underrated makeup stores that offers great discounts and comes highly recommended (from us of course):
- Drugstore.com & Beauty.com - this has to be one our favorite go-to for drugstore products. Drugstore has a huge selection of any drugstore brands and products you can think of plus, they often run BOGO 50% off, extra 20% and other weekly discount on select brands.
Same can be said for Beauty.com, which is also under the same company umbrella as Drugstore. Beauty.com offers tons of popular makeup brands from drugstore to high-end (bareMinerals, NARS, Urban Decay and etc). Another bonus? You can shop both sites with one online check out cart and get free shipping when your order exceeds $35 or more (cheaper than Amazon!).
- Sally Beauty Supply - most of you guys have heard of this one but its definitely not to be overlooked. Although less popular for makeup (and more so for hair products), if you take a glimpse of Sally's beauty sale online, you'll want to drop by more often. They offer tons of sale and clearance on drugstore brand makeup AND if you sign up for their email updates, you can easily get $5 off $25 on your purchase.