January 14, 2016
· 4k Views
Love is in the air, and so are Starbucks new Valentine’s Day Secret Menu drinks. They’re pink, they’re sweet, and they’re even better than chocolate.
“Are you from Starbucks? Because I like you a latte.”
See also: Starbucks Secret Menu Holiday Drinks
- The Valentine Frappuccino: Strawberries & Creme Frappuccino with pumps of raspberry syrup on the bottom and top and vanilla bean in the middle. Top it off with whipped cream and blackberries!
- The Love Bean Frappuccino: Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with pumps of raspberry syrup, and topped with raspberry-infused whipped cream and chocolate curls.
- The Java Berry Frappuccino: Java Chip Frappuccino with strawberry sauce and java chips. Top it with whipped cream and a mocha drizzle!
Plus, Starbucks announced on February 8th that they will be adding three new delicious and exclusive molten chocolate drinks to the menu, available only until Valentine's Day:
- Molten Chocolate Latte: Chocolaty chips are melted into espresso, then topped with steamed milk combined with bittersweet mocha sauce. This latte is finished with mocha and espresso-infused whipped cream and an espresso mocha drizzle. It's available hot and iced.
- Molten Chocolate Frappuccino Blended Beverage: Coffee with rich mocha sauce and chocolaty chips blended with milk and ice. This beverage is finished with mocha and espresso-infused whipped cream and an espresso mocha drizzle.
- Molten Hot Chocolate: Bittersweet mocha sauce and chocolaty chips melted into steamed milk for a smooth and creamy taste. Mocha and espresso-infused whipped cream and espresso mocha drizzle tops off the beverage.
Here are some oldies but goodies!
- The (Dirty) Valentine Frappuccino: Vanilla Bean Frappuccino (or a Cafe Vanilla Frappuccino if you want coffee) with strawberry sauce/puree, java chips, topped with whipped cream and a mocha drizzle.
- Love on the Rocks: Berry Hibiscus Refresher (without the blackberries), substitute apple juice for water, add raspberry syrup and a splash of Passion Iced Tea.
- Chocolate-Covered Raspberry Frappuccino: Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with java chips, pumps of raspberry syrup, and ask your barista to line the inside of the cup with mocha sauce. Top it with raspberry-infused whip cream and a mocha drizzle!