August 10, 2016
· 1.2k Views
The last thing you want clogging your inbox is another promotional email trying to get you to buy something. But what if the email is coming from one of your favorite stores, and it’s offering a discount on your next purchase? You might not mind so much, right? By registering your email, many retailers will give you a discount right off the bat. They follow up with emails full of coupons, insider knowledge about sales, special promotions, and store events. Now is a good time to get in on email savings as stores are starting push their summer goods. This means you’ll score an even better deal on already marked down items.
Visit and subscribe to the coupon pages of all the stores below by clicking on the store name!
Source: Sparks Onine
- H&M. Sign up for H&M’s newsletter and you’ll receive 20% off one item of your choice, plus free shipping with your next online or store purchase.
- Children’s Place. You’ll get $10 off your next purchase when you sign up to get emails from Children’s Place.
- Gap. Gap offers a 25% discount on a regular priced item to those you sign up for email. The store has a reputation for being generous when it comes to coupons and discounts, and you’ll be the first to know about all the great deals.
- Kohl’s. Sign up for Kohl’s email Sales Alerts and you save an extra 15% off your next purchase in stores or online.
Read More: When to Expect Kohl's 30% Off Coupon
- REI. Good outdoor gear is expensive and you want to buy from people who know what they are talking about. Look no further than REI. Sign up for emails, and you’ll receive 15% off select products along with information on hot items, great offers, and store events.
- Bed Bath & Beyond. You can get just about anything at this store. Join Bed Bath & Beyond’s email list and you’ll receive 20% off one item online (valid for 48 hours).
Read More: 11 Ways to Save Money at Bed Bath & Beyond
- Macy’s. Sign up to receive emails from Macy’s and enjoy 15% off your next purchase of $100 or more. This is only the beginning – Macy’s is always offering ways for you to save.
Read More: 12 Ways You Can Save Even More at Macy's
- Dick’s Sporting Goods. Dick’s Sporting Goods gives 10% off to those who sign up to be on its email list. The savings will lessen the financial blow if you have kids who play sports in the fall.
- Aldo. Just by signing up to receive newsletters from Aldo, you’ll receive 15% off your next purchase.
- Bloomingdale’s. Sign up to receive emails and texts from Bloomingdale’s and get 10% off your next purchase.
- The Home Depot. You’ll receive $5 off your next purchase and handy tips when you sign up to receive emails from The Home Depot.
Read More: 11 Home Depot Discount Hacks & Tips for DIYers
- Ann Taylor. Enter your email to activate a code for $25 off your next full-price purchase at Ann Taylor.
- Kate Spade. Looking for a new bag to carry around this fall? Join Kate Spade’s email list and enjoy 15% off plus free shipping on your next purchase.
- Land’s End. Register for Land’s End email and get 30% off all regular priced styles, plus free shipping on orders of $50 or more. This is a great time to get in on Back-to-School savings.
- Lane Bryant. Lane Bryant gives 20% off a future purchase to those who sign up to receive emails.
- Rockport. Join Rockport’s email list and enjoy 15% off your next purchase.
- NFL Shop. Football season is not too far off and you’ll need some new apparel to cheer on your favorite team. Sign up to receive emails from NFL Shop and you’ll save 10% off a future purchase.
- Steve Madden. Register to receive Steve Madden emails and you’ll receive 10% off your next purchase.
- Tarte Cosmetics. Sign up to receive Tarte Cosmetics’ newsletter and save 15% off your first order.
- Express. You’ll get 20% off when you sign up to receive emails from Express.
Read More: 9 Tips to Get the Most Out of Shopping at Express
- Pier 1. Enjoy 10% off your next purchase when you sign up to receive emails from Pier 1.
- Rue21. Register to receive emails and text messages from Rue21 and you’ll get 20% off your next order.
- Club Monaco. Club Monaco offers 15% off your next purchase when you sign up to receive its emails.
- Forever 21. Sign up to receive emails from Forever 21 and receive 10% off your next purchase.
- Rejuvenation. Sign up to receive emails from the lighting and home store Rejuvenation and save 10% off your next purchase.
In sum, you can save money by signing up to receive emails from stores. Usually, the store will follow up the complimentary discount or coupon with more deals and special offers. If the thought of an overflowing inbox is giving you hesitation, sign up for a couple of your favorite stores at first. See how it goes – you always have the option to unsubscribe.