April 21, 2016
· 3k Views
According to Time magazine, most brides spend an average of $1,357 on their wedding dress. With wedding costs running upwards of $30,000, saving where you can is crucial. As a female, I think that having a beautiful wedding dress that makes you look and feel good is so important on your wedding day, and you shouldn't have to skip out on your dream dress if you can't afford it.
There is always an affordable look-a-like and plenty of other gorgeous wedding gowns at your disposal. Scour the web and dig deep to find your dream dress without having to break the bank. Instead of spending over a thousand dollars on a dress you will wear once in your lifetime, here are some beautiful dresses I've found for less than $1,000.
1. If you're going the untraditional route, this two-piece stunner is perfect!
Harper Two Piece, $428 (The Reformation)
2. If you want to look like a garden fairy princess, this floral-accented ball gown is for you.
Tulle Ball Gown Wedding Dress with Illusion Straps, on sale for $549 - originally $599 (David's Bridal)
3. If you love the mermaid trend, try this simple, fitted number.
Tank Tulle Trumpet Wedding Dress with Lace Detail, $499.99 (David's Bridal)
4. If you're after something simple and elegant, this is your gown.
Heidi Gown, $595 - 25% off with code SHOPMORE (J.Crew)
5. If you love poofy dresses and all things floral, this organza dress will suit you well.
White by Vera Wang Textured Organza Wedding Dress, $828 (David's Bridal)
6. If you love the look of strapless dresses but aren't a fan of them, try this gown.
BHLDN Penelope Gown, $970 (BHLDN)
7. If you want to hide your shoulders a bit, try this gown.
Oleg Cassini Cap Sleeve Tulle Wedding Dress, $899.99 (David's Bridal)
8. Or if you want to cover your shoulders and your arms, this beautiful long-sleeve dress is calling your name.
ASOS BRIDAL Lace Panelled Maxi Dress, $203.32 (ASOS)
9. If you love a sweetheart necklace, try this simple but gorgeous gown.
Calla Gown, $600 (BHLDN)
10. If you want to be a little bold, try this gown with 3D floral lace appliques.
White by Vera Wang Illusion Neckline Wedding Dress, $949.99 (David's Bridal)
11. If you love lace, this sweet dress will win your heart.
Melissa Sweet Tulle and Lace A-line Wedding Dress, $549.99 (David's Bridal)
12. If you love embroidered gowns, you'll love this darling number.
Reagan Gown, $975 (BHLDN)
13. If you're having a simple, destination wedding, try this breezy dress.
Julieta Dress, $388 (The Reformation)
14. If you're a fan of the off-the-shoulder, this is the dress for you.
Jewel Short Sleeve Off the Shoulder Wedding Dress, $925 (David's Bridal)
15. If you want to add a bit of spunk with some ruffles and lace, try this half-sleeve dress.
ASOS Body Frock Bridal Daisy Dress, $398.16 (ASOS)
16. If you're a boho babe, stay true to your roots with this fun, lacey dress.
Francesca Dress, $488 (The Reformation)
17. If you want to are a vintage maven who wants a classic dress, try this one.
ASOS BRIDAL Vintage Lace Button Back Fishtail Maxi Dress, $423.58 (ASOS)
18. If you want to look simply elegant with subtle embellishments, this is the dress for you.
ModCloth For Love and Matriomy Dress, $300 (ModCloth)
To find even more savings on everything you will need to complete your wedding look (i.e. veil, accessories, shoes, etc.), visit DealsPlus for coupons at all your favorite bridal stores!