This year, both National Pizza Day and National Bagel day fall on Thursday, February 9th. That’s two times the free food you would be getting on a national food holiday. Yes. Always yes to free food. Check out the deals!
Click on the retailers below to visit their coupon pages for more coupons, promotions, and deals.
- Any 2 or more pizzas for $5.99 each.
- 2 large, 2-topping pizzas for $7.99 each with code 5384.
- $15.99 for 2 medium, 2-topping pizzas and 16-piece Parmesan Bread Bites with code 4322.
- Carryout large 3-topping pizza for $7.99.
Papa John’s - 40% off regular menu price orders (online only).
- $9 for a large, all-meat pizza. Valid until 2/19/17. ($12 in Alaska)
- $8 for a large Heartbaker pizza. Valid until 2/14/17. ($11 in Alaska)
- If you have an Alexa-powered device, learn this special Pizza Hut ordering skill and place an order from 2/9 to 2/17 for 30% off your entire order.
- 2 medium pizzas with any toppings for only $6.99 each. You can flavor up any pizza for free.
- Get any pizza, any size, with any toppings for just $11.
- $10 for any size, any toppings carryout pizza.
The Original Brooklyn Water Bagel Co. - They have been known to give away bagel freebies on this day. In 2015, they offered a free order of their Bagel Tasters, which includes 10 bite-sized bagels with cream cheese, with a purchase. Last year, they gave away one free egg and cheese bagel pocket per customer.
Panera Bread - Purchase a hot tea, coffee, espresso beverage, or hot chocolate and receive a free bagel at participating locations.
Thomas’ Bagels - Enter daily on Facebook for a chance to win the Thomas’ Bagels National Bagel Day Sweepstakes.You will need to upload a text, photo, or video entry that captures your #PIZZABAGELIN moment. The contest runs from 2/2 to 2/9. Prizes include free product coupons.