December 04, 2016
· 979 Views
Out of all the people you have to buy holiday gifts for this year, you are stressing about your girlfriend the most. Whether anyone wants to admit it or not, there are expectations – you want to get her something that shows how much she means to you. We put together a list of gift ideas for the girlfriend who is into fashion, beauty, fitness, or entertaining. By following this guide, choosing the perfect gift for your girlfriend will be easier than ever before.
Your girlfriend has monthly subscriptions to every major fashion magazine. Her Pinterest is crowded with boards devoted to favorite designers, style icons, and shoes, dresses, and accessories illustrating her dream wardrobe.
- Simply Vera White Sapphire Bracelet, $259.99 from Kohl's
- Ralph Lauren Carlisle Velvet Abrey Mini Chain Crossbody, $98 from Macy's
- Jacquard Open-Front for Women, $45 from Old Navy
- Faux Fur Stole, $98 from J.Crew
- Bulova Women’s Crystal Stainless Steel Watch, $297.50 from Kohl's
- Coco Chanel: The Illustrated World of a Fashion Icon for $16.96 from Amazon
The Beauty Addict
Celebrated makeup artist Pat McGrath is her hero. She is not afraid to try the latest gilded eyeshadow trend and considers putting on makeup a form of creative expression.
- Pat McGrath Labs Metalmorphosis 005 Everything Kit, $165 from Sephora
- Shut Eye Pillow Case, $26.99 from Wayfair
- Sephora Favorites Perfume Sampler, $64 from Sephora
- Bobby Brown Pretty Powerful, $29.95 from Nordstrom
- Burt’s Bees Classic Gift Set, $25 from Amazon
- Essie 4 Piece Holiday 2016 Nail Polish Gift Set, $12.99 from Kohl's
The Fitness Guru
Your girlfriend’s workout schedule reads like that of an elite athlete. While she needs her daily endorphin fix, she also looks forward to unwinding on the yoga mat.
- Empower Cardio Core and More Customizable Weighted Hoop, $39.99 from Dick's Sporting Goods
- Fitbit Blaze in Black, Blue, Plum, or Pink, $199.95- $229.95 from Target
- Gaiam Tree of Life Tote Bag, $24.99 from Target
- Eat Sleep Run Repeat Hand Stamped Spoon, $18 from Milk & Honey Luxuries on Etsy
- Women's Nike All-Time Full-Zip Workout Hoodie, $60 from Kohl's
Everyone looks forward to invitations to your girlfriend’s dinner parities. From the food to the cocktails to the décor, she takes the art of entertaining seriously.
- Food Network™ 10-pc. Nonstick Ceramic Cookware Set, $179.99 from Kohl's
- Cuppa Tea Towel, $16 from Anthropologie
- Slate Cheese Board, $29 - $46 from Brooklyn Slate Company on Etsy
- Martha Stewart Collection Jadeite Cake Stand with Dome, $74.99 from Macy's
- Godinger Copper Bar Tools Set, $69.99 from Macy's
- The Vintage Tea Party Book: A Complete Guide to Hosting Your Perfect Party, $29.95 from Barnes & Noble
The Geeky Girlfriend
Her ideal weekend is spent watching a Doctor Who marathon while perfecting that custard with caramel sauce recipe. But whatever you do, don’t call her quirky!
- Vintage Camera Pillows for $55 - $65 from Uncommon Goods
- Star Trek TNG Uniform Messenger Bag, $54.99 from ThinkGeek
- Wherefore Art Thou, Ro-meow? Tights, $14.99 from ModCloth
- The Wes Anderson Collection, $24.58 from Barnes & Noble
- R2-D2 Stud Earring, Sterling Silver, starting at $28 from Poseidon’s Booty on Etsy
- Banned Book Scarf, $38 from ModLux on Etsy
There is always apprehension about buying something for the person who means the most to you. But trust us when we say you are good hands this year. By using this helpful guide, you will finally be able to shop with confidence for your girlfriend’s holiday gift.