Amazon popular trade-in program is available again! The Amazon Trade-In program allow all Amazon shoppers to earn Amazon Gift Cards in exchange for eligible old/used trade-in items. Eligible items varies from electronics to books and the value of your gift card depend on the item(s).
Did you know Amazon offers coupon code discounts now? Check them out and save even more!
If you haven’t done your Spring cleaning, now is a good time! You can head over to amazon.com and get a quote which will give you an idea of how much you can earn for each trade-in item. Plus, shipping for your trade-in is totally free.
Here is a quick step-by-step guide on how you can earn Amazon gift card via their trade-in program:
1. Login to your Amazon account.
2. Head to Amazon Trade-In page and see the value of your item(s).
3. Decided on what item to trade in? Go to your trade-in account to print a prepaid shipping label.
4. Trade-in submission process can take up to 10 business days and you can track all of your trade-in via your trade-in account.
5. Trade-in accepted? You can view the amount you have earned in your Amazon gift card balance.
In the event that your trade-in is rejected, your items will be returned to you, free of charge.
As the image suggest, item value depend on your item(s) condition but you have the option to either accept any value that Amazon assign after receiving your item(s) or you can have them return it to you for free. This is a relatively hassle-free way to trade in your old and unused item(s) since you don’t have to foot the shipping bill.
Have you tried the trade-in program before?