December 05, 2017
· 138k Views
It’s holiday party season! Whether you’ve got holiday work parties, club parties, or get-togethers with family and friends, there’s always something going on this time of year. These Turkey Cranberry Pinwheels are a perfect appetizer for bringing to any holiday gathering. They’re quick and easy to make, and they only require a few common ingredients. They’re stuffed with flavored cream cheese, dried cranberries, turkey, and spinach. The cranberries give the pinwheels a little pop of sweetness, which is fantastic! The red and green colors make the pinwheels ideal for serving during the holidays. Keep reading to see how you can make this tasty bite in no time!
Love food? So do we. Take a look at our Food category on the blog for more recipe inspirations, foodie news, and more!
Turkey Cranberry Pinwheels
Serves: 48 Pinwheels
- 1 (8 oz.) container of chive and onion flavored cream cheese, softened
- 4 large (10 inches) flour tortillas
- 1 (5 oz.) package dried cranberries
- 9 oz. thinly sliced turkey breast
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, stems removed
- Divide the cream cheese among the tortillas. Spread the cream cheese in a thin layer to cover the tortillas.
- Sprinkle the cranberries over the cream cheese, covering half of each tortilla.
- Add thin layers of turkey and spinach leaves on top of the cranberries.
- Starting with the end that has the cranberries, turkey, and spinach, roll up the tortillas as tightly as you can.
- Tightly wrap the rolls in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour or up to 1 day.
- Remove the plastic wrap. Slice each roll into 12 pieces, making 48 pinwheels.
Optional: Arrange the pinwheels on a large platter in the shape of a Christmas tree.