The Covid-19 panemic is influencing Black Friday 2020 in a big way, and it may be better than ever!
1. Less in-store shopping - stores like Target, Kohl's, and Walmart have already decided to keep their doors closed on Thanksgiving and others will likely follow.
2. Curbside pickup is here to stay
3. Better deals - retailers will try to make up for it by running extra/better deals and "doorbusters" online.
4. Black Friday won't be just one weekend - it may run a month or through the entire Holiday Season.
5. Amazon Prime Day is rumored to start in October this year, and there may be some exclusive voice-activated Amazon deals for Alexa device users.
6. More QR codes will appear in ads - scanning them will take customers to product information and special deals.
7. Instagram will feature more exclusive deals.
Source and more details - Mashable.com