Enterprise Coupons and Coupon Codes 2017
Plus, use this same coupon code to get rates as low as $14.99 for intermediate size, $17.99 standard size, and $19.99 full size vehicles.
Looking to rent a car on your next trip to Europe, Latin America or The Middle East? This is the best place to look; save up to 20% on your car rental!
This promotion is available for a limited time only and may exclude certain pick-up and drop-off locations.
Available in both Canada & The United States. Must pick-up car on Friday and drop it off on Monday to qualify. Valid at participating locations only. Select locations may not have cars available to satisfy this promotion.
We want to hear from youWrite a Review
Whether you have a one-stop shop for your household needs or love a store for their coupons, we want to hear from you. Writing reviews has never been easier with thousands of merchants to choose from. Learn more about writing reviews.
What are the best Enterprise coupons and deals?
While Enterprise coupon codes are not always available, they often have savings that are applied automatically. For instance, they often have weekend deals with car rentals starting at just $9.99 per day. you can set custom rate plans. If you rent for a month or longer, you'll get extra discounts of 10% off or more on all cars, trucks and vans with their Month-Or-More Rental Plan.
Trying to rent a car across the world? Enterprise offers cars, trucks, SUV's, vans and more in Canada, UK, Europe and more, often with a 10% off Enterprise coupon code that works on top of all car rentals and ride-shares. They'll even pick you up and take you to your car for free - no extra coupons needed.
How to Use an Enterprise Coupon Code
- 1. Select your country, pick up location, return location, and rental dates.
2. Select your vehicle by size, class, or number of passengers. No matter what type of car, van or truck rental you choose, Enterprise offers cheap prices on thousands of vehicle types.
3. Find an Enterprise coupon code to use. Note that most offers do not require promo codes, and discounts are applied automatically.
4. Enter the coupon code into the field that says, "Optional: Coupon, Customer, or Corporate Number."
5. Finalize your rental order to see your discounted rates.
How to get the best Enterprise car rental deals:
When it comes to renting a car, timing is everything. The good thing is, unlike hotels and flights, weekend rates tend to be cheaper than weekday rates. Also, several times a year Enterprise discounts weekend rentals by an average of 10-20% off, so prices start at just $9.99 per day.
You can also save more money by considering Enterprise's Car Share feature, where you can rent a vehicle by the hour, one day, or just overnight. Even better, fuel is included in your purchase, as well as insurance protection, 24/7 member service and a large variety of cars to choose from. Hourly rates start at just $3 per hour!
Bonus tips: How to save on car, SUV, or truck rentals
There are a few more things to consider before you rent a car.
- 1. Pay for your own gas. Don't pre-purchase gas from the car rental company, unless you're really using every drop. Sure, they price gas cheaper than local gas stations, but if you don't use it all you're paying for the next person's gas.
2. Smaller is better. No, seriously. The larger your car, the more you'll pay per day! Pack light and make sure no extra room is needed on your trip. You could save up to 50% off car rental costs.
3. Book in advance. Rental car prices are based on availability, so the more cars are available, the more deals are to be found. So book about three weeks in advance or more to get an average 10% off discount or more.
4. Check out all current Enterprise coupons and deals before you book. Obviously, in addition to choosing the right car, time, insurance plan and more, it's good to know what deals and discounts are available. And the earlier you book, the more likely you are to finding these offers.
Subscribe to receive Enterprise coupon alerts at DealsPlus and be the first to learn about new sales, promotions and offers.