Now thru 5/2, Get a Free Spring Car Care Check for free over at your nearest Goodyear.
Find your nearest Goodyear here.
April is National Car Care Month. Get your car ready for Spring and Summer driving with our free Spring Care Car Check, during which our technicians will provide a careful visual inspection of the following areas of your vehicle:
- Tire Check: During our tire check, we’ll conduct a visual check of the tire condition, tread depth, tread pattern, and air pressure, which will include checking to see whether cracking or flat spots have developed from being parked too long.
- Brake and Brake Fluid Check: During our brake check, we’ll conduct a visual inspection of brake pads and rotors, shoes and drums, calipers, wheel cylinders, brake hoses, master cylinder and brake fluid level. Brakes can sometimes develop rust or build-up from lack of use or sitting idle.
- Alignment Check: During our alignment check, we use state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to see if your wheels meet your vehicle manufacturer’s precise alignment specifications. We measure your vehicle's wheel angles to determine if they meet manufacturer recommendations, while also inspecting your tires, suspension, and steering components for damage or wear.
- Wiper Blades and Fluids Check: It’s a lot easier to appreciate what’s on the other side of your windshield—or avoid it, as the case may be—when your windshield wipers are in good working order. Our certified experts will carefully inspect your wiper blades and fluids to make sure they are working properly.
- Air Conditioning Check: During our air conditioning check, we’ll inspect your vehicle’s compressor and lines for any possible leaks.
Schedule an appointment today for a free Spring Car Care Check at your nearest Goodyear Auto Service location. Offer valid now through May 2, 2021.