+ Free* ShippingSee Deal
About this Deal
|A list of NEW FREE eBooks available for you to read online, on your iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android (via the FREE kindle App) or simply download to your computer:)|
1. 51 Sumptuous Thanksgiving Recipes (Chef's Choice Recipes)
51 Healthy Eating Can Be Tasty Eating Recipes
51 Wonderful Thanksgiving Recipes
51 Amazing Taste Of Christmas Recipes
2. SCRUMPTIOUS PUMPKIN PIE RECIPES!: The 10 most Delicious Pumpkin Pie Recipes And 5 Easy-As-Pie Crust Recipes
3. Dot's Secret Little "What to do with Leftover Turkey" Cookbook
Fun and entertaining, this little cookbook offers over 50 recipes. You'll find ways for using your leftover turkey as appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches, casseroles and dinners. But there is so much more to this book! Learn tips on how to prepare and cook your turkey and the best way to store your leftovers. Still more?? Yes, the anecdotes alone will entertain the entire family!
4. Lip-Smackin' Holiday Cocktail Recipes: Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years Cocktails
Here are 25 of my favorite super tasty cocktail recipes that’ll keep the party going all night long. I won’t bore you with stories of drunken debauchery or Mixology lore.
5. Thanksgiving Holiday Cookbook
Delicious and unique recipes for your Thanksgiving celebration.
6. How to Roast a Turkey in 10 Easy Steps
1.Where is my Turkey? - A Thanksgiving Picture book for children (Spot It)
This is a cheerful Thanksgiving Picture book for Toddlers!
Ask your child to spot all the Turkeys in each page.
Bright and interesting full-length pictures will have your child asking for more!
2.Liam, Are You Thankful? [Bedtime Stories for Kids Ages 3 & Up] (Liam the Owl Series)
Thanksgiving with this delightful children's story. Little Liam has a mind of his own but will he learn the true meaning of Thanksgiving?
Thanksgiving Quiz Book